Chapter 23: 2 In 1

Emily's Pov

It's been a week since Ali has been chained up and I try to avoid the house because all I hear is Alison's screaming. It hurts to hear her in pain, but theirs something wrong with her... They did something to her.

I gave Aria all the stuff she needed for the spell to find my pack and she already did it yesterday and I am going to the location tomorrow. I'm at school listening to the teacher and Courtney is beside me playing on her phone. I don't like Courtney, but shes Alison's sister so I have to live with her forever because I'm planning on spending forever with Ali.

When class was over and it was lunch I took out my grey water bottle and started drinking some blood, but I took little sips so I can control my hunger. Courtney sat in front of me and she keeps glancing at Lauren then when Lauren looks at Courtney she quickly looks away and blushes. I smile a little and Courtney looks at me confused.

"What," Courtney asks.

"You keep staring at Lauren..... You have a crush," I tease her.

"Shut up. I do not. Plus I tell myself since I'm living forever I decide to not fall for someone that can die in a 100 years because heartbreak sucks," Courtney explains.

"So you fell for someone," I continue with questions.

"Yep, but that was over and I'm ignoring it. Being with a human is always complicated," Courtney stated.

"Alison was afraid to be with me because she knew one day I would die until Hanna convinced her to be with me and then couple days later when I die, Alison gave me some of her blood before I died so I could heal, but I died all because of Klaus her stupid uncle. Alison was going to burry me, but I woke up and she helped me and now we been together ever since," I explained.

"Wow what a love story. Too bad it's not going to last," Courtney commented.

"Wait. What."

"Yeah Alison is getting tortured and your letting it happen to her. Even though she tells you. She is going to be pissed. Alison and I are sisters and I know her because we basically think alike and I would be pissed if I was her," Courtney explained as she took a drink from my hands.

I start having this bad feeling in my stomach and I start thinking about what could happen after this.

"I have to go," I blurt out and take my drink and my bag and quickly make my way to Alison's house.

Courtney's Pov

After Emily left I heard walking coming my way and I just sat their pretending to not hear it. Then someone sat in front of me. I look up and see Lauren.

"Oh hey Lauren," I say with a smile.

"I been thinking about the Succubus stuff and how you can help me. Ever since You kissed me, I been weird."

"I'll help you," I blurt out.

"Thank you. I been you know..." Lauren whispered.

"Horney.... You can say Horney. Your so innocent it's so sad," I teased.

"Well blame my parents," Lauren said as she got up and grabbed my hand and we started walking. We went in the girls bathroom and she locked it.

"Is this ok," Lauren asked getting worried.

"Don't worry," I whisper as I cup her cheek and lean forward and kiss her. She deepens the kiss and I feel someone drawing something out of me and I feel like I'm in heaven. I feel myself getting weak. When Lauren removes herself from my lips and I fall to the ground and Lauren bends down with concern.