Chapter 10: Ritual

Emily's Pov

"Guys lets go," I yelled from downstairs.

"One second," Jessica yelled from upstairs.

"The pack takes forever,"

I jumped a little and looked behind me and saw Maya.

"You scared me," I laughed.

"Sorry," Maya said.

"It's fine and your totally right about the pack," I said with a smile.

"Emily your hear thank god," Dad said rushing to me.

"What's wrong," I asked with concern.

"You can't go out tonight," Dad said with a serious face.

"Why,"

"Because.... I said so," Dad yelled and then left the room.

I looked at Maya and with a shocking face and she returned the face.

"What the hell," I whisper.

"I guess we're not going out," Jessica said while coming down stairs.

"We are just have to get by my dad," I said looking around and see if my dad is around.

"Well if you want to sneak out you better do it now," Maya said and she ran for the door and Jessica and I followed. We ran out the door and Caleb was in the drivers seat on his phone while Toby was next to him. Shanna and Jackson were in the back. We jumped on the truck and I kicked the truck and car started moving. I fell to the floor an my heart was beating, but it was totally worth it.

"Your dad is going to kill you," Maya stated.

"I don't care, I want to spend time with my pack is that a crime," I state as I make my way to sit down.

*At The Bar*

We all hoped out of the car, but I got a phone call and I picked it up.

Emily - Hello

Unknown - Hello Emily

Emily - Who is this

Unknown - I need you to meet me at the river and if you don't be there your friends will start to die starting with your pack.

Emily - who is this

The phone hung up and I just stared at the phone until the pack came over.

"Are you ok," Jackson asked.

"Yeah Alison called that's all," I say lightly.

As I was looking at my phone and the pack was staring at me I heard a door open and I smelled perfume that broke contact with my phone and my eyes faced 3 girls.

"Guys is it just me or do you see that sparkle by that group over there,"

The two girls looked at us and my face went white. Alison dropped her beer and letting it smash to the ground. She was staring at me and I was wondering why.

"Alison is that you," I say as I step closer to her.

"Emily," Alison whispers.

She was stunned and had a surprised look on her face and then she speed ran away.

Hanna's Pov

Shit Alison ran away again.

"You cute guy.... Caleb is it," I yelled.

"Yea I'm Caleb," He said slowly.

"Stay here don't move," I said and speed ran to Alison.

I was running and I saw someone on the side of the woods sitting down. I sigh and walk over to her.