Chapter 7: First Kill

Alison's Pov (I am using this spelling for Rebekah because I found out that's how you really spell her name)
I am running though the woods with all my heart. I am running for fun because it helps me clear my head. The wind brushing beside me and the speed I am going is unspeakable. When I wasn't a full vampire I couldn't run as fast as now. I missed running because when I was stuck in that place I felt weak like I was just a human and I couldn't do anything to stop it. As I am running I am stopped by Emily.

"Emily," I question.

"Hey Alison... So when do you run," Emily questioned with a laugh.

I playfully punch Em in the arm and she just laughs again. God I love her laugh. Then I thought this is my dream I can do anything and I took her hand and looked her in those beautiful eyes, then I heard Emily's heart rate speed up. I felt what she felt and it was perfect. I looked at her, but I couldn't get myself to kiss her. I can't even kiss her in my dream! What a wimp. I let go of her perfect hands and speed ran away. I was thinking and thinking and tears were streaming down my face and I stopped running and was about to fall but I held a tree to help my balance. I want her so bad! But I also am afraid that if I do let her be with me we would not work out and at the end we can't be friends. This is so confusing. My emotions are super heightened and I am crying unconditionally. I then hear someone saying my name somewhere and then next thing I know I find myself in a bed sweating and tears in my eyes and Rebekah is on my side of the bed. She quickly hugged me and I hugged her back and let myself cry. I breathed and closed my eyes and calmed myself down and then broke the hug and got up.

"I was over reacting sorry, bad dream," I said and went to the closet.

Rebekah looked at me with a confused look and then got up and left the room. I started looking through the closet and there is nothing to wear. I have to go shopping because I only have two pair of clothes and it just starting to get gross. I got dressed and ready for the day. I walked down stairs and grabbed a blood bag and swallowed every last drop. I then threw the bag in the trash. When I was about to go out a voice yelled my name.

"Alison where are you going," Rebekah asked as she sat on the couch.

"Out with Emily," I said and before she could reply I speed ran out of there.

At The Mall

I stopped running and boy my feet hurt when I reached the mall. I walked into the mall and start walking around. After a few minutes I found an American Eagle and walked in the store. I walked over to look for some clothes and grabbed Aeo Lace Shoulder Sweater Dress (want to see what it looks like it's in the beginning of the chapter). Then some accessories and black combat boots. I went to the counter and bought my stuff and then walked to the nearest bathroom and changed into the clothes and now I can totally look like I came from this centrie. Those old clothes that I took from Rebekah are so old. I love a flowie dress. I walked into forever 21 and bought some shirts and jeans and more stuff. After an hour of shopping I was getting hungry and I was looking at all these people and then it struck me that I'm super hungry. I could feel my face change and so I ran into a bathroom and locked the door and set my bags down and looked in the mirror and my eyes were black and veins were under my eyes and my fangs are out and I started freaking out. I quickly took my phone out of my bag and called Emily.

Emily - Hello
Alison - Emily I need your help
Emily - with what?
Alison - I am at the mall and I am really hungry and I don't think I can make it to the exit! Please come
Emily - I'm coming
Alison - bring a blood bag
I then hung up the phone and sat on the ground and tried not think about all the heartbeats in the mall.

Emily's Pov

I was hanging out with pack until I started feeling hungry. I got up from the truck and jumped off and walked inside the house and grabbed some food and started eatting it and I was still hungry. The pack came in shocked and looked at me.