Chapter 2: Your It

Alison's Pov

"Alison,"

I hear someone call my name. I slowly open my eyes and everything is blurry a little while my eyes are adjusting to my surroundings. I slowly sit up with Aria holding my back.

"What happened," I ask as I rub my head.

"Well Hanna, and Spencer heard you yell. I felt something was wrong with you," Aria says.

"What happened," Hanna blurts.

"I don't know," I say confused.

"Close your eyes and think. We need to know," Aria commands as she got something out of her bag.

I nod and slowly lie down and close my eyes and as I am doing that I felt a piercing in my arm and I open my eyes and jolt back.

"What did you do," I demand.

"This will help you be in deep sleep and you can remember," Aria says as she gets closer to me.

I get up from the couch and slowly start to back away, but I lose my footing and I fall to the ground. Everything starts to get blurry and I try to get up, but I feel like someone is pushing me to the floor. I finally close my eyes.

Emily's Pov

As I am running I feel butterflies in my stomach. I stop running and touch my stomach. Then I feel something touching my lips and I close my eyes and touch my lips, but when I open my eyes back up I feel someone hugging my waist. I turn around and it's Alison in pink tee shirt with a leather jacket and skinny jeans with black boots on. Her blonde hair falls perfectly in line.

"Why are you here," I ask.

"Um...you called to meet here," Alison laughs as she raises her eyebrows.

"I did?"

"Is this a joke Em because I can go home to Rebekah She says as she crosses her arms.

"Who is Rebekah."

"She is the one that saved me from that horrible place... you should know that," Alison says getting closer to me.

I just look at her confused as she comes closer to me and holds my hands and kiss my lips. I deepen the kiss and she jumps and her legs are around my waist and I am holding her butt for support. I start to lean forward and as she leans back. Alison licked the rim of my lips asking for permission and I opened my mouth as our tongues fought for dominance and Ali won. As I lean to the ground I carefully lie Ali on the ground and I make my way on top of her. I break the kiss and look into her piercing blue eyes.  I smile because those eyes always brighten my day.

"Yep your still in there," Ali smiles with a soft laugh.

I just smile and get off of Ali and took her hand to pull her up.

"See you later babe I have training with Rebecca," Alison said as she kissed my cheek and ran full speed away.

As she ran away I touched my lips and closed my eyes and when I opened them back up I was in the dark woods alone. What was that? Was that a dream or just my imagination?

Alison's Pov

I opened my eyes and I am in the woods and as I am walking I hear moaning and growling and heavy breathing. I walk to the sound and hid behind a tree and peak my head out and see two people making out? The one girl is a blonde and the other girl has brown hair. As they run to a different tree I hide and then peak out once more and see Emily... and ME? They start taking off their shirts and I feel something touch my skin, but when I look around no one is by me. I feel my lips being touched and sparks coming out and then a flashback shoots out of me and its Emily and I as kids when we first met. I broke consecration as I hear myself talk. I open my eyes and look at the couple

"Your in love with me," The blonde says and the girl puts her down so the blonde could stand.

I am trying to hear the conversation, but everything gets dizzy my eyes quickly fade to a blank ceiling.

"Do you remember," Aria asks.

"Yeah I do," I say, as I felt paralyzed of what I just witnessed.

Um... Emily and I were making out in the woods. As I am kissing Emily I feel myself go into a flashback I was where Ali and I first met and other things like her childhood. Then I started feeling what she was at the time. Then I open my eyes and I tell Emi-,"Before I can finish Aria gets up and runs to her purse and takes out her phone and starts calling somebody.

What the hell is going on I thought. "Mom it's happening," Aria said then she hung up the phone.

"What's going on," I ask while I get up from the couch.

"You... and Emily are it," Aria said with a cheerful voice.

"What are we," I say as I grab Aria's hand to make her stop walking.

"You and Emily are going to make vampires and wolves connect and not fight anymore. My mom told me it was going to be you that's why I became your witch because you are special because you and Em are the douple ganger of a very famous couple that had a witch make them be a douple ganger when she dies and when she died you were born, but when you guys kissed and felt something towards each other you activated it," Aria said with a crazy excited voice.

"So lets get this straight we are a remake of another couple that will help Wolves and Vampires come together," I questioned.

"You can say that,"

"Didn't the original couple already make wolves and vampires come together,"

"You guys are the 50th couple and 50 was Anne's lucky number so she made that happen, but when people start to find out that you two are the 50th couple; others will try to stop you because some witches are scared of wolves and vampires teaming up," Aria said as the door bell rang.

Hanna walked to the doorbell and when she opened it a wooden stake hits her stomach.

"Hanna," I scream as I cover my mouth.

"Ali we need to get you out of here," Aria said as started dragging me away.

"We can't just leave Hanna, she is not dead yet," I scream as I unlock my grasp from Aria and run to Hanna and I quickly take the stake out of her stomach.

As I throw the stake away I start hearing a buzzing sound in my ears and I start holding my ears and start yelling because the pain in my head hurts so bad. I fall to my stomach and keep screaming in pain. As my eyes were closed I felt someone grab both of my arms and start dragging me. I want to run but I am in too much pain to even move a muscle.

I Hope You Guys liked this chapter! Leave Comment or SUGESTIONS of what i should do next