Chapter 25: Wolves

Emily's Pov

I was running in the woods and a blonde girl emerged from the dark. The blonde smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Courtney I don't need this right now," I shout.

"Emily its me Alison."

"Oh my god Alison," I breathe and ran to her.

I hugged her tight but she didn't hug me back. I stopped hugging her and looked her in the eye with great concern.

"Are you ok," I question.

"Never better," Alison whispered in my ear and pulled away.

"You seem..... Kind of off," I comment.

"Sorry it's just the emotionless Alison here," she walked away from me and left me stunned.

Did she just turn off her emotions. Why in the world would she want to do that. Why would the Alison DiLaurentis do that. She is stronger than that!

I quickly turned around angry now.

"Why did you turn you emotions off," I ask.

"Because Em... I'm tired of it. I m doing this for the both of us, but more for me," Alison explains.

"You didn't even care about my thoughts on this... Considering your my girlfriend," I shout.

"Oh I thought of you. I think this might be better for us," Alison said as she crossed her arms.

"How could you think turning your emotions off is better for us," I said as I held my forehead as a headache might come.

"Let's just say it's safer."

"What the fuck Ali. Safer is sticking together as one.... As a couple," I blurt out as I my face gets hot.

"Oh don't say couple because their is no us anymore because I'm breaking up with you," Alison says with a smirk.

As she said that tears instantly feel from my eyes. As my heart cracks into a billion pieces. For some reason I know this would happen. I knew when but I was just afraid of it happening this soon.

"Your joking," I choked.

"No I'm not joking Em. I don't love you so why be with you," Alison sats as she makes gestures and then walk away.

I stood there and my feet couldn't support my feet anymore and I fell to the floor. I dived too deep and I hate myself for doing that.

"Em."

I turned around and was confused at which twin it was.

"Courtney."

"Yes its me and why are you crying,". Courtney asked as she bended down in from of me.

"Like you care," I spit.

"I have a soft side Em. I just never show you because I never let you in," Courtney explains.

"Al-Al-i broke up with me," I broke down and Courtney quickly hugged me as I let my tears fall.

"Your going to be ok," Courtney whispered as she rocked me back and forth.

"I want this to be a dream so bad," Emily whispers.

Alison's Pov

I ran into town because I'm starving. I am walking on the side walk looking at all the humans. As I'm walking I find a club. I walk into it and it's dark and lots of people dancing. A smirk comes to my face and I instantly see a juicy one.