Chapter 28: I Will Find You

Alison's Pov

I wake up chained to a chair and my hands are squeezed together. I start to struggle and my hands are instantly burned.

"Ahh shit," I whisper.

"Great its tight. You won't hurt me... Weapon," she smirks.

A woman walks over and stops in front of me.

"What's going on," I ask.

"Katherine sold you to me and now you are going to lead me to your girlfriend Emily," she explains.

"In your dreams butterfly," I spit.

"Awe for some odd reason you Cooper doppelgänger's are so tuff. Now why is that. Oh what ever I will just have to wear you down," she smirks.

"Guess you do."

"Ok then so let's see what weak spots lie on you Ms. DiLaurentis or should I say Mikaelson."

Emily's Pov

Gosh we are finally in freak'n Greece," I spit.

"Yeah and this is amazing," Courtney smiles.

"If she is not here. I swear this would be a bloody waste of time," Rebekah replies.

I pull the page out of my boot and I start following the map.

After hours of following a map we come up to this little rock, but this rock its white and different. I walk in and instantly my heart starts to beat up. I fall to the floor as I start to have flashes of Alison's memory's. This moment reminds me of when we first kissed.

As I fall to the ground the girls try to come in, but fail. I then blackout.

Flash

"Emily help please."

I look around the woods as I hear the sound and I take off running and then I see little Alison on the ground as her foot got caught in a bear trap.

Little me runs over to Alison and starts calming her down.

"I'm scared Emily," Alison says sadly.

"There's no need to be scared because I'm going to help you," little me smiles.

End Of Flash

I take a big breathe and my heart is still beating fast.

Alison's Pov

"Ok pain won't work so how about the truth," the woman says.

"Ok," I laugh knowing that I'm winning so far.

"So let's start with your mother Rebekah Mikaelson. Well for starters she isn't your mom," the woman smirks.

I look at her confused. "She's my mother," I state with a firm voice.

"She may of carried you, but biologically your not related to her at all," The woman says as she walks around me.

"Then who is my mother then," I reply.

"Magic or you could say Shivani or Anne she does have the same DNA as you, Shivani did the spell."

The woman starts talking to herself and I'm here tied up watching her trying to figure out my 'mother' is weird.

"Hello don't mean to interrupt your thinking but what are you trying to say. I don't really have a mother," I suggest.

"Exactly," she shouts.

"Your lying," I simply say.

"No you can read Shivani's spells and what the spell was trying to explain," the woman turned around and picked up a book and turns back around and shows me it.