Chapter 12: Speed Running

Emily's Pov

I slowly open my eyes. The shades are down and I just sigh knowing that I didn't burn. I look over at Alison and she is sleeping peacefully. I slowly kiss her neck and she starts moving.

"Emily not now," Alison whines.

"But I want you so bad," I whined.

"It's your emotions their heightened," Alison said as she turn to face me.

"Then you know I can't control it," I said as I slowly went on top of Ali.

"Your such a horn dog! But it's hard for me to resist too," Alison amitted and immediately slammed her lips to mine. I held her hands as I slowly brought them above her head. I deepened the kiss, but I heard the door knob turn and I quickly got off Alison and lied next to her. The door opened, but was immediately closed.

"You guys are so gross! Emily your pack is down stairs," Hanna yelled.

Ali and I laugh and I go back to kissing Alison. Ali tries to push me off but I'm too strong. I started hearing Alison's voice and then I realized I'm hearing her thoughts.

Mind

Oh my gosh she's so strong and hot, but no you have to get her off you. You don't want anyone else walking in.

"Ok fine we'll stop," I said and i got up and grabbed Ali's extra clothes.

"Wait... How.... Emily you read my mind," Alison yelled and threw a pillow at me. I dropped the clothes and quickly caught the pillow. I smirked and then picked up the clothes I dropped.

"Wow nice reflexes," Ali said with a smirk.

"Thank you, and this vampire thing isn't so bad so far," I said before entering into the bathroom.

"It will get harder, but I am going to have Aria come by and tell me about this Hybrid thing because I have no clue what you can do," Alison said as I heard the bed creek.

I quickly got dressed and ready to go and this time I didn't need to put on makeup because my skin is clear and well...nice. I walk out of the bathroom and see Alison dressed and I walk to her grab her by the hips and bring our body's close.

"What are we," Alison asked.

"I want to be your girlfriend," I said getting nervous.

Alison giggled and touched the side of my chest.

"Don't need to get nervous Emily. I want this to work. I will try to open up as much as possible, but it's going to take time," Ali explained.

"And I will wait patiently," I said and kissed Ali's forehead.

I let go of her waist and grab her hand and we walk downstairs together.

"We'll look it's the love birds.... I really loved your room it's so... Broken," Hanna said with a smirk.

"Shut up Hanna," Alison said as she kissed my cheek and walked over to Hanna.

"Hey guys," I greeted as I walk over to my pack.

"Emily are you now dating Alison going to change things," Maya asked.

"Also don't forget all the wolves coming after us," Caleb chimed in.

"Also do we have to be nice to her," Shanna spat.

"Guys enough! Alison is my girlfriend, but it doesn't change anything and I know that we are being hunted and Yes Shanna you have to be nice to her," I said quickly.