Chapter 29: I Love You

Alison's Pov

"Let me go please," I cry as they bring me into the room and strap my down on the chair.

"Please," I scream.

The doctors came in and tears came down my face as the doctor that tortured me for so long is in his same old lab coat with with the clip board.

"Welcome back," he smiles.

"Please let Emily go and you can keep me as your lab rat forever," I explain.

"I'll take you up the offer," he says.

I can't believe what I just said, but I rather go my entire life with torture than have Emily go through a fraction of the pain I indulged here.

"Ok so Philp has been telling me that your doing better with the powers we put in you. So if you can control that and if your body can control the body then you can put the weapon in," he explains.

"Weapon," I question.

"Oh my gosh he didn't tell you. Well let me explain," the doctor says.

He walks over to his desk and comes back with a knife and tweezers.

"Well your blood is the ingredient to kill human kind so we need to kill all doppelgänger's before that can happen. So we are going to put this device that will kill all doppelgänger's. So for example if Blacks doppelgänger's comes to touch you. The person will die from the Black Plague just like Ellie did. Also if Coopers doppelgänger's touch you. The person will have the urge to kill themselves like Anne did," he explains like he's proud what he's going to make me into.

I close my eyes as tears go down my cheeks. I am never going to love or be with Emily again because of this. I'm a monster that will kill. There making me into.... A killer.

He takes the knife and lifts my shirt up and I close my eyes as I squeeze the arm rest waiting for the pain to come. I feel myself getting cut open and I start screaming in pain. I open my eyes and look down and it's a big cut line and they took the skin and stitched it open so it can't heal. I start crying as I feel blood lose and pain hurts so much.

"Stop," I scream.

"Don't do this," I cry hysterically.

Hanna's Pov

"Do you feel that," I ask Spencer.

"Yeah I feel it," Spencer whispers.

"What's going on on," Stefan asks.

"Alison is in danger," Spencer and I say in unison.

We both start speed running past trees and trees.

"Alison," we scream.

We run and run and we hit a dead end.

"I feel her. It's getting stronger," Spencer states.

"We have to keep running," I say.

Spencer and I nod and we leave Stefan and Klaus behind.

Alison's Pov

After I'm healed it left a scare because I couldn't heal all the way because the lac of blood. Two men untie me and grab me by my arm as I barely can move. We throws me inside and I lie there. Like I did every day for 2 years. I start thinking about my life. It's so screwed up. My life is screwed up.

"Alison!..... Alison baby are you ok," Emily yells.

I don't respond because there's no questions to answer back. I'm not ok. I don't think I'll ever be ok.