Chapter 18: Lauren

Alison's Pov

It was dark and their was someone talking but I can't hear them so I listen closely.

"We kill Courtney and then with that other girl.... We can just let her go and make her forget she was ever here," one of the Succubus comments.

"She stole a necklace and if it gets into the wrong hands were all going down. We will become slaves again. We get our last of our member and get away," another girl stated.

"Fine.... Give me the steak,"

"Ok I know you think I'm Courtney, but I'm not. I'm her twin sister Alison. What did she steal.... I could get it back and won't have to kill anyone," I said.

The black hood was taken off of me. I closed my eyes and opened slowly so my eyes can adjust to the light. She touched my cheek and looked at me with a smile. Then she walked over to Emily and took her black hood too.

"Emily," I say in panic.

She slowly looked at me and she was all bloody. I start to panic until someone put their hands on my cheek.

"Sleep little one," she whispers.

"No... I can't.... Sleep," I say and I close my eyes and fall into deep sleep.

Emily's Pov

"Now you are going to find the necklace and tell Courtney if she doesn't give me my necklace I'll kill Alison," she stated.

The two Succubus touched my arm and I slowly went with them.

Alison's Pov

"Ok I know your a newborn and all that, but your not ready to feed on humans," Ali yells.

I look to where my voice was coming from and I smiled. It was Hanna and Spencer as newborns getting trained. I sat against a tree and just listened to this great memory.

"Who ever gets that deer gets to have a bag of human blood," Ali yells.

The two girls speed off and Ali walks over to Aria.

"I know your afraid of this hunter Ali, but do you really think making a vampire army is going to protect you," Aria stated.

"Yeah Aria....I need them to protect me and..... Emily,"Alison whispered.

Aria dropped her book and looked at Alison with disbelief. "So the hunter knows about Emily. Eventually this will all be too much and she will find out," Aria stated.

"I know! It's just Emily is my best friend. I can't have her dead and knowing it will be all my fault," Ali said with a worried face.

"I know that's why you have me to help you guys. To protect you with my magic," Aria said ensuring Ali.

Hanna and Spencer come back and Hanna is holding the deer.

"Well well congrats Hanna you get the human blood," Ali says and throws her the bag.

I woke up with sweat and I was handcuffed to a poll. I tried getting the handcuffs off, but they burn my skin every time I pull.

"Don't try. It has vervain on the cuffs so pull and burn," The Succubus said while stepping out of the dark.

"Where's Emily," I ask with anger.

"She is out getting me something and I offered to keep you here in case something bad happens to her," The Succubus smirked.

The Succubus came over and put her hand on my cheek and I felt my stomach do backflips right away. She kissed my lips and I felt like this was a dream, but I felt something getting pulled out of me. When I opened my eyes the girl was breathing a blue mist out of me while her eyes were neon blue. I stared at her eyes as I began to become weak right in her arms. She finally stopped and I felt like Jelly.