Chapter 13: Family

Alison's Pov

I watched Emily speed run away and I have to admit she is really fast.

"Ali I'm sure she didn't mean anything she was thinking. She is scared because everything is new to her," Hanna stated.

"I don't want to talk about this," I shot back.

"What if you were a wolf how would you react," Hanna continued.

"Hanna stop," Aria whispered.

"No let's hear Hanna," I said as I cross my arms.

"If you became a wolf how would you react.... You would maybe be scared because it's new to you and that's whats happening to Emily, she's scared and you didn't even let her explain. You taught us to like wolves and that's what we're doing and you should try to find that and let her explain," Hanna explained with a stern voice.

"God I hate it when your right," I shot at Her and speed ran away.

I was speed running and I saw a girl sitting against a tree with her head in her hands. I stopped running and walked over to her.

"Explain," I blurt out.

Emily raises her head and looks confused.

"What."

"Explain what you meant when you were saying all the vampire stuff," I state.

Emily wiped her eyes and slowly got up and I immediately felt guilt running through me, but I refuse to show it

"I meant that I was happy getting the bad people out of the world. Rippers. They kill humans with no regret.... They have no emotion so we had to get rid of them. I left out using the word ripper and shouldn't of," Emily explained.

"I thought rippers don't egsist," I question.

"I haven't killed a vampire to know," Emily whispered.

"Let's make a pact to never read each other's mind," I said as I reached my hand out. Emily looked at me and then the hand a smile appeared on her face and she shook my hand. I let go of her hands after a few minutes and turn around and leave.

"Where are you going," Emily shouted.

"Don't you have to train," I said as I turn around.

Emily quickly smiled and ran o me and kissed me. I kissed her full on the lips and then speed ran away.

I got there and Spencer had arrived. I walked over to them with a smile and they had confusing faces, but not Hanna she knew what I did.

"What's next in that dusty book," I comment.

Aria slowly opened it and read on.

"When struck in the heart they go unconscious. Um...... You can produce and modify dreams just like vampires and--,"

"Wait! We have people dream what ever we want to! Oh my god! Why didn't you tell us Ali," Hanna shot with surprise.

"I didn't know we could do that," I responded just as stunned as everyone else.

"Anyway!.... Hybrids can sense when someone is lying to them..... Interesting. Lastly if you remove their head it is an instant death," Aria said as she shut the book.

"Wow I guess hybrids are stronger," Spencer said with shock too.

"You bet they are," Rebekah chimed in.

"Hey Rebekah," They all said in unison.

"Hey girls and Alison," Rebekah replied.

I just crossed my arms and looked away from Rebekah.