Chapter 11: I Love You

Alison’s Pov

 “What the fuck is she talking about,” Maya shot at me.

 “I don’t know…. Aria come here,” I yell.

 Aria walks over and jumps in the hole with me and then Emily’s face turned to Aria.  Shit maybe bringing Aria here was a mistake.  Emily pounced, but I jumped in front of Emily and looked straight in her eyes.

 “Emily breathe… You need to think of something else,” I said.

 “I can’t,” Emily spoke out.

 “You need to… look at me in the eyes and only me and think of something,” I state.

 Emily looks at me in the eye and her face quickly changed back to normal and now she is looking around confused as she starts crying.

 “Alison what’s happening to me,” Emily panics.

 I touch Emily’s cheek.

 “I don’t know, but Aria is going to help me find out and she needs to get close to you.  Can you control yourself,” I questioned.

 “I don’t know,” Emily said.

 “She needs some blood to hold her over,” Hanna blurts out.

 I look at my arm and then Em and I bite wrist and move it closer to Emily’s face.

 “Drink,”

 Emily looks at me and her face changed and she bites into my wrist and gasp as the odd, but good way it feels.

 “Alison you do know she will become kind of high because she is drinking vampire blood… its almost like alcohol,” Aria said as her eyes move to Emily and then my wrist.

 “I know,” I said.

 Aria starts looking at Emily and then her eyes grow wider and she goes on her phone and starts scrolling through quickly.  After a few minutes she gasp and her face changes to a frightened look.

“She is a hybrid and a hybrid is a vampire and wolf in one,” Aria says slowly.

 “Give me some of your blood,” I say quickly.

 “Are you serious… All wolves’ even vampires fear hybrids.  They are dangerous,” Aria said as she scoots away from me.

 “We need to save Emily and she is my best friend and I AM THE LEADER OF THIS CLAN that you are apart of,” I say angrily.

 “Fine,” Aria said with anger.

 “No lets think this through,” Shanna yelled.