Chapter 17: First Day With Courts

Emily's Pov

"Ok so remember Courtney is your girlfriend and at least try to get along with her. I mean she is my twin sister. Think of it as a meeting my family thing," Alison stated.

"Alison calm down I got everything covered and yes I will try to be nice, but only because you said too. Now you look tired and you need sleep," I urge her.

"I thought you said vampires don't sleep," Ali laughed.

"That was before I saw you. Your eyes are blood shot. Ali I know your afraid to see your past and stuff, but you have to face it," I explained.

"I will sleep tonight with..... You," Ali grinned.

I smiled and grabbed her wrist and dragged her close to me.

"Are you saying what I think your saying," I ask with a smile.

"I think you do," Ali replied.

"I'm totally up for it," I whisper in Ali's ears.

"Great.... See you soon then," Ali said and gave me a quick kiss.

"Oh my gosh you guys are like the perfect couple," Courtney blurts out sarcastically.

My rolled my eyes and kissed Ali's cheek before I walked out the door.

"Let go..... Girlfriend," Courtney said and grabbed my hand. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.

We made it to the school and everyone was staring at Courtney and I.

"Ok so be alert for her because she can totally make you crack and sort of.... Hot. I am going to compel the principal into giving me your schedule and we can be in every class and if he is vervain then I have to kill him," Courtney explained.

"Oh shut the fuck up," I whispered and walked away from her.

"Bye Sweetie," Courtney yelled and everyone stared. Courtney smirk and I just roll my eyes.

Courtney's Pov

I walk through the doors and go straight to the office.

"Hello can I see the principal,"I ask nicely.

"Alison! It's so great to see you.... Alive," The women says with a smile.

I look her straight in the eyes.

"Get me to the principal and go in the files of Emily Fields and get the schedule and tell all the teachers on that schedule that Alison DiLaurentis is in the class now. After you did all of that forget that we had this conversation and forget what you did," I compel her.

She repeats everything slowly and walks to a office and then she waves me over. I smile and walk inside the room and shut the door behind me. I walk over to the old teacher and sit on his lap. He looks at me confused.

"Hello I'm enrolling in this crappie school and your going to agree to it," I compel him.

"What?! Who do you think you are," the man asked alert.

Shit!

I touch his cheek and get close to him. I then French kiss him and looked him into his eyes. I then sat right on his area. He groaned.

"Now I was wondering if you could enroll me today. Could you do that for me," I ask as take my finger and touch his gross chest.

"Uh..... Yeah..... Yeah you can entroll," the old man breathed.

"Thanks sexy," I whisper in his ear and walk out of his office.

The women give me the schedule and I quickly walk out. I can't believe I just kissed that gross old man! He is the grossest thing on earth. But who says I need to compel when I have this body. I smirk. As I walk to my first class.