Chapter 19: Things Change

Emily's Pov

I quickly got out of the car, but Courtney yelled to me.

"We can't just go in there and ask for the necklace. We have to sneak in there. Maybe a witch might do some good," Courtney stated.

"We don't have time to go get a witch! We just need to get in there," I yelled getting angry.

"Fine. I have an idea and your not going to like it," Courtney smirked.

Alison's Pov

I tried to get the rope off my hands but they burn me every time I move. So I took a deep breathe and started pulling trying to ignore the pain that was happening. Finally the rope broke and I stood up and checked my wrists and blood was dripping down. I started to make my way out of the room until I felt a tug. I turned and saw a bright necklace. I slowly went over to it and it shined brighter. I covered my eyes and slowly grabbed it and when I did I fainted.

"Honey come down for breakfast."

I slowly got out of bed and saw that I was wearing something different. I slowly walked out of the room and saw another me run down stairs. That must be Courtney. I walked downstairs looking confused as of what is going on.

"Alison stop moving so slow! Come on," Rebekah stated.

I walked to the kitchen and sat down and saw blood. I drank some and Courtney was drinking a lot of blood. This is werid. I am suppose to be trapped with the Succubus coven and Rebekah should be sad because I hate her.

"What's going on," I blurt out.

"What do you mean sweatie," Rebekah asks.

"I'm suppose to hate you. Courtney you should throw more comebacks at me," I explain starting to panic.

I get up and run out the door, but I run into someone.

"Wow Ali what's wrong."

I look up and quickly hug Emily. I am so happy she is here, maybe she might know what's going on.

"Emily what's going on," I ask.

"I came to pick you up, so we could go to school," Emily said slowly.

I step away from her and look at everything. That's not Emily.... This whole thing is not real.

I woke up and the coven is staring at me. I look around and I'm on a bed with a lot of Succubus staring at me.

"What happened," I breathed as my heart beat slowed down.

"You touched the necklace of dreams. It shows you your deepest desires," Ingrid explains.

So being a family and having Emily as my girlfriend is my deepest desire.

"We have to punish her," Ingrid stated.

"What," I shoot my head towards her.

"I know she tried to escape, but Ingrid she could see your past. She must be the one and so is her sister. The game is changing and it's our turn to put payback on the supernatural," one of the Succubus' say.

"What are you talking about. Being a doppelgänger is not really the one," I comment.

They all look at me confused.

"You don't know your own fate," the Succubus questioned.

"I know Emily and I are suppose to bring the wolf and vampires together, but that's not really chosen one. That's just being lucky that we are the 50th doppelgängers," I try to explain what I meant.