A/N

Hey guys I have a new Emison story that came out today.... Check it out (summary is down bellow)

yoυ never ĸnow нow long yoυ нave wιтн yoυr love υnтιl тнeιrѕ a тιмe lιмιт on everyтнιng and everyday geтѕ нarder and нarder υnтιl one day ιт вreaĸѕ yoυ ιnтo a мιllιon pecιeѕ.
_________

Alison and Emily are in love with each other and have been dating for 4 years. Ever since Emily had the courage to ask Alison out they been falling in love since. One night on prom when Alison gets a call from her mom to pick up her sister is when Alison's life changes forever.

"I'm sorry to tell you this Mrs. DiLaurentis, but your daughter is losing her memory as we speak. Everyday she loses little parts of her memory. We never seen this before. We will try everything we can, but it's less likely we can stop it," Doctor Parks explains.

Mrs. DiLaurentis looks at Alison with sad eyes, but Alison is scared and worried what the final product is.
____

Once Emily hears the news Emily and Alison makes a bucket list of what they want to do with each other before things get worse for Ali.

"Let's make a bucket list," Emily smiles at Ali.

"What are you talking about Emily," Ali says confused.

"Let's do things that we want to do together before you loose all your memory... Before I lose you," Emily says sadly.

Alison looks down and then looks in Emily's eyes. She sees the hurt and scared peaches roaming in her eyes.

"Ok I'll do it but only for you," Ali smirks.
_____
This is an epic love story and a thrilling of two people trying to fit the things they want to do together before time runs out. Will Alison lose everything... Her entire memory or will she remember in the epic things they do together? Read Losing Your Memory now.... (God that sentence was cheesy)