Chapter 8: Hunter

Emily's Pov

"Ok guys get to school, I will meet you up there in a little I just have to see Alison," I say and start walking away.

"Why do you want to see her," Shanna asked.

"She is hurting; she killed someone," I said as I turn around to face Shanna.

"She is vampire that's what she does," Shanna says harshly.

I threw my bag down and walked over to Shanna and grabbed her bye her shirt and slammed her against a tree.

"You need to respect Alison! She is trying to control herself and so what if she is a vampire that does not make her a monster by herself other than a vampire," I shot an let go of her and stormed to Alison's.

At Alison's

I knocked on the door and Rebekah opened it and smiled.

"How is she," I ask with a concern face.

"Why don't you see for yourself," Rebekah said as she stepped away from the entrance to the kitchen.

I walked in and closed the door and a blood bag was thrown my way and I looked at her confused.

"She won't eat."

I nod and run upstairs to Alison's room and when I walked in I saw Alison stare at the ground while hugging a pillow.

"Alison I brought you a blood bag," I said and I toss it on the bed.

Alison doesn't look at the blood but her face changed an she quickly took the blood and threw it outside her window.

"Ok then," I whisper.

I sit on her bed and look at her and she just looks dead. Like there is not a life source in her body.

"Alison you killed one person. You can start on a diet... Like animal blood instead of people blood. I can help you," I say and put my hand on her shoulder.

She speed ran to the corner of her room and just looked at me.

"I just need time Emily," she stated.

"Ok, I'm going to school. I will see you when I get home from school," I said and got up and walked out of the house and to school.

At School

"Hey Emily! How are you," Hanna yelled while running to me.

"I'm fine," I said slowly.

Why didn't Hanna ask about Alison. I assumed Aria told the group.

"Then why didn't you call us to ask us! Aria won't pick up so I am yelling at you," Hanna said with a grin.

"I was with Alison," I stated.

"Hanna dropped her coffee cup and blood splatter on the floor.

I take Hanna's arm and drag her to the side of the school.

"I knew it," Hanna whispered.

"Knew what," I asked.

"She was alive; I had this feeling," Hanna said and put her back to the wall.

"Not you too," I said and rolled my eyes.

"What," Hanna asked confused.

"You have this feeling that Alison is alive," I said sarcastically.

"Well she is our leader," Hanna stated.

"Leader,"

"I thought I told you this.... Alison is making more vampires to be apart of this group. She is kind of making an army out of us in a way," Hanna said speed ran out of sight.