Chapter 5: I Have A Feeling

Alison’s Pov

 "Tomorrow you will," Rebecca said.

 "I have to see Emily," I pleaded.

 "Alison someone is still after you. Tonight you have to stay in and then tomorrow you can see Emily,"

 "Ok fine," I said and walked past Rebecca and into the living room.

 I grabbed a book and started to read. As I was reading, the words started to change into a bigger letter. Every page I turn there was little words turned into a big letters. 

I - A-M-W-A-T-C-H-I-N-G-Y-O-U (I am watching you)

 I quickly shut the book and look around the room. I get up from the couch and go upstairs to a guest room and sleep to get my mind off things. 

I wake up in a maze and it's foggy out. I slowly get to my feet and I see a girl who is on the ground crying for help.

 "Emily," I say confused.

 "Get away from me," Emily cried out.

 "You can control your changing just look at me," I said as I went in front of Emily. 

"Breathe," I said as I touched her cheeks.

 Emily looked into my eyes and breathed then she started turning with no pain.

 "How are you doing this," Emily asked.

 "Ever since you we were little I would do this, but the next day you would forget," I said as a tear fell from my eyes.

I backed away from Emily and watched her change into a black wolf with glowing gold eyes. She looked at me and then ran off.

 I then woke up and started breathing hard.

 "Alison are you ok," Rebecca asked.

 "I had a dream and I feel like it wasn't a dream. Something is happening to me and I don't know what," I said as I quickly got out of bed.

 "Do you think it's the experiments they did on you," Rebecca said as she got up from the bed too.

 "Maybe, but I need to see Emily like NOW," I said as I speed walked out of the house.

 As I was walking in the woods I see a black figure across from me with gold eyes that glow in the darkness.

 “Oh Shit,” I whisper to myself.

 I turn around and start to speed run away from Emily because she is not herself when she is in wolf form on a full moon.  I hear footsteps behind me, but I dare not to look behind me.  I run through the hills and fields until I hit a cliff.  I stop and look behind me and it’s the black wolf coming closer to me with aggressive eyes.

 “Emily listen to me its Alison your best friend,” I say calmly.

 Emily’s wolf face still has that face where you’re about to kill someone and rip them into pieces.  I have to do something that is risky but I have to try.  I slowly step forward with my hand out.  I go closer and closer until I feel fur.  My hand is on Em’s head and she closes her eyes and then opens them. Emily starts walking to me and sits next to me. I join her and she sets her head on my lap and I rub her ear.