Chapter 27: Blood Runs Out

Alison's Pov

I been in this little room for a long time. I lost track of the days. I'm really weak. I can barely stand on my feet. I been yelling so much that my throat hurts. Why is this happening to me?

Emily's Pov

"Come on guys I want to get to Greece in daylight," I yell.

"Hey Emily I was wondering if we do find Alison do you think she will be alive," Courtney asks.

"It's only been 2 weeks. Vampires can live for a long time without blood," I state.

"Ok, then.... Mother, Klaus, Stefan, Hanna, Spencer move your butts lets get a move on," Courtney yells and walks past me out the door.

The 5 vampires show there faces with everything and I turn around to walk out of the house.

Once I'm out I get my phone and look down at my texts. Aria hasn't got back to me about coming. I thought she might want to help since Alison is her friend. My became interrupted Courtney's voice.

"Ok so we split up. Hanna, Spencer, and Emily will drive with us and you Klaus, Rebekah, and Stefan ride by yourselves.

"That's not what is happening Courtney," Rebekah blurts out.

Courtney crosses her arms. "Ok then Mother how should this go down."

"Emily and Courtney your are with me and Hanna... Spencer go with the boys. We need important people on both groups in case one of us finds her."

Courtney rolls her eyes.

"Fine."

I quickly get in the truck and hop in along with Courtney and Rebekah aka 'the dream team'.

"Ok so Rebekah we are going south for 5.4 miles," I announce.

"Ok." Is all Rebekah could say.

She backed out and we started going on the road trip.

Alison's Pov

I'm up against the wall just looking at the cement wall I can't break. I see a little thing in the wall and I get up slowly and stumble over there until a sharp pain in my stomach crept up and I fell to the ground holding my bloody shirt. I looked down only to see blood coming out of me. Is someone trying to drain me?!

"Hello," I scream. "Why the fuck am I here."

No one responds and that makes me really pissed off. I get up as blood is coming out of my stomach and walk over to the little thing that's on the wall and luckily it was a little camera. I look into it with deadly anger.

"Is that all you got. You can drain me until I die, but I think you need me because I know something that I found out and your to-."

My talking stops when blood starts exiting another way and that my mouth. I hold my neck as the blood comes seeping out.

Emily's Pov

"Maybe if we go another way we could maybe get on route 47 and take exit 10," I guess.

"Oh my gosh can't we just speed run there asses. Why don't we use our powers for something interesting instead of stupid things like human shit," Courtney explains.

"Courtney we are driving if you like it or not. This is something people do and the only way to blend in is to learn new things like drive," Rebekah states as she looks at the map.

"We're vampires idiots let's start acting like them. You know speed running, killing that sort of stuff," Courtney blurts out.

"Courtney shut up," I yell.