Chapter 3: Pain And Confusion

Alison's Pov

"She is waking up," a voice echoed.

I slowly start moving, but I still feel weak. I try to get up, but my hands and feet are tied. I start panicking and trying to break free from the ropes that were strapped to my hands and feet, but nothing is happening.

"It's working," the girl said in front of me.

"What's working," I yells trying to yank the rope off, but I am too weak.

"Well now vervain is not a problem for you; she now does not have to worry about getting burned to death," the girl said as she got closer to me.

"Let me go," I scream.

"Alison we are trying to make you the most powerful vampire on earth. Even though your an original baby,"

"What," I ask with confusion.

"She doesn't know about it," the women told a man in a lab coat.

"Well that's a shame that she doesn't know about her history," the man said.

"What are you talking about," I ask as I try to get up, but I get pushed back down to the chair.

"You'll find out soon enough, but in the mean time your going to help us," the women said as she walked past me.

"We been trying to give her new powers but she has to be awake during the process," the man said.

"Well what are you waiting for... do it," the women said.

The man motioned someone to come in the room.

4 men came in and started to unstrap me and grabbed me by my arm. I try to get out of there grip, but one of them looks at me with vampire eyes. I swallow with a straight face. I haven't been a vampire for a day and I am already getting taken. This thing is so confusing! I have no idea where I am and why they are testing on me and my feelings for Emily are so confusing. My thoughts get interrupted when I am getting strapped to a machine. I start to struggle but it's no use there stronger than me. I just let myself go weak and a tear runs down my face, but I don't let another one fall because my mom told me a vampire is strong when they don't cry. They go over to a switch board and switched it up. All of sudden I felt electricity run through me. As the it gets stronger I start to feel pain. I scream because the pain is too much to keep inside.

"STOP PLEASE," I scream as tears fall down my face.

They don't respond, but they start to turn it to high!

I feel my heart beat faster and faster! The pain runs in and out of my body, but then the pain stops by my heart and I scream more. I feel my heart shake until. The pain stops and my heart starts to steady the beats. I feel so weak I can barley lift my head up. They grab me and I feel my entire body shutting down. As they unstrap me I start to fall but the four vampires catch me and start to drag me to a room. They throw me to the wall and I fall on the floor. I lose my breathe for a second. After a while I start breathing again.

Emily's Pov

"What do you mean shes gone," I yell and my voice echoes in the woods.

"Calm down Emily we can use a locater spell... Right Aria," Hanna says.

"Right we can... I think," Aria said as she looks at me with uncertain eyes.

"Don't make me read your mind," I warn.

"You do that I'll end you," Aria said as she took a step closer to me.

"But you won't because Alison and I are the key to bringing vampires and wolves together. And you need me," I said stepping closer to Aria.

"I can still torture you," Aria said.

I just look at her with angry eyes! I feel my eyes start to turn a different color and so I knew I have to go or I'll break.

"Do the spell. And then after your done you can give me a call," I say.

"I am really starting to hate Wolves there... Annoying!" Hanna said as she was about to run to me, but Spencer stopped her.

"Alison will not like us messing with her friend," Spencer said.

"What's up with praising Alison anyways," I say as I start to calm down, but no fully.

"Alison turned us into vampires she is our leader to this little group, but she wanted to make it bigger, but your wolves got in the way of that so she had to take a brake on making the group bigger," Hanna said getting closer to me.

"My wolves try to stay out vampires way," I state.

"Well according to a small pack they are trying to end Alison for some damn reason," Hanna stated as she crossed her arms.

I start to read Hanna's mind and she is telling the truth and deep down I know she is scared of me.

"Ok I believe you. I will check into the pack," I said firmly and I turned around and ran.

I got into my house and I ran to my room and started to feel myself change. I started screaming because I am not use to the changing process. As I feel my body change my dad runs into the room and starts comforting me and telling me to calm down. I feel my body go back to human form and I feel so drained I pass out in my dads arms.