Chapter 26: Where Is She?

Emily's Pov

Someone nudged me and I slowly opened my eyes to only find Maya waking me up.

"What," I whined as I curled up tighter.

"It's mourning and time for you to get back home," Maya stated and walked out of the cave.

At first I nudged it away and then I snap awake and run outside to catch up with Maya.

"Maya what about you guys coming home," I ask.

Maya turns around and sighs. "We are still deciding but we will get in contact with you when we make our mind up, promise," Maya explains.

Since I'm a hybrid I keep my clothes on when turned into a wolf so I can go straight home. I turn around and speed home.

When I get to the house I walk in to only find a man and Rebekah speeding around the house.

"What's wrong," I ask confused.

Rebekah snaps her head to me and worry is washing through her face.

"Alison is missing! She was in her room and we all watched her! She didn't even escape and she is missing," Rebekah shouted.

"Don't worry, we'll find her," I reinsure her.

I quickly run out of the house and quickly dial Aria's phone number.

Aria - Hello

Emily - oh my god Aria Alison is missing

Aria - she must be having s3x with different people Em

Emily - What did you just say

Aria - I'm saying get over Alison she's a b*tch

Emily - Are you drunk

Aria - For once I'm having fun and getting high so leave me alone about wolves and vampire shit

Aria hung up and I stood there bewildered. What the hell?

I then try calling Alison, but I couldn't get a hold of her. I quickly run into town to see if she's in any bars or clubs.

I am walking through the crowd of humans and everyone just walking around talking while I'm looking for my girlfriend, well ex girlfriend for a little. I finally get to this bar and I walk inside and people are talking and stuff like that and I walk over to the bar tender to ask about Ali.

"Hey can I ask you a question," I ask.

"Sure shoot," he smiles.

I get a picture of Alison off of my phone and then set the phone on the table and push it towards him. He looks down at the picture and then looks me.

"Why are you asking," He asks as he pushes the phone back.

"Because she's missing and I was wondering if she was here," I explain as I grab the phone.

"Ok then.. she comes here sometimes, but the last time I saw her she was reading a book and then left. She was outside talking to some people, but she left the book," he states and quickly runs to the back of the bar and in minutes he runs back with a book in his hand.

"Here. it was hers," he says.

I grab the book and look at the cover and of course it's about our Doppelgängers. I roll my eyes and then smile at him.

"Thank you," I smirk and leave the bar unsatisfied.

That's when the wolf pack took her.

Hanna's Pov