Chuunin Exams?

GRAMMAR MISTAKES! I'M SORRY AHEAD OF TIME!

'Thinking'

"Talking"

'Bijuu'

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

IT'S BEEN ALMOST A MONTH HUH? WELL HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER! ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~RECAP~~~~

Alice destroyed Masaru. Alice killed a person. Naruto stared wide eyes at the girl he loves. His once raven haired crush is know covered in blood from head to toe, glaring down at Masaru's corpse. Three red chakra fox tails swaying behind her, Nabi's chakra still covering her body.

The first set of shinobi the came across his path got beaten by Kakashi. The second group were taken down by team ten alone. Once they came across a split in the hall Sasuke did not hesitate to go left when everyone else went right. Because he knew that going right was the wrong way.

Sasuke was always there for the two, never leaving. The Hokage had to order him to go home bathe and eat. Sasuke patiently waited for his team mates to awaken. After all it won't be long before the chunin exams come up.

~~~~~RECAP~OVER~~~~

When the whole group arrived in Konoha Naruto and Alice were quickly rushed towards the hospital. Civilian and Shinobi that knew about Naruto's heritage brought him flowers and get well gifts. Same can't be said for Alice.

The only people that visited the both of them constantly were Sasuke, Teams Ten, Eight, Kakashi, the Hokage, and surprisingly Sakura; who works at the Hospital and was there when her two ex-classmates were rushed to separate rooms.

Sasuke was always there for the two, never leaving. The Hokage had to order him to go home bathe and eat. Sasuke patiently waited for his team mates to awaken. After all it won't be long before the chunin exams come up.

~~

You would think that since it was Alice who went on a rampage, had her first kill, and got injured during her outbreak, she would be the one to take the longest amount of time to recover. But in reality it was Naruto who took the longest to recover, but then again this shouldn't come off as a surprise, after all he did get stabbed. It took two whole weeks for Naruto to fully recover.

Team seven were in their normal meeting place, training ground 7, and like always they are training. After Naruto and Alice recovered, the three member of team seven immediately started their training. They never want to feel so helpless if that were to happen again. An hour into their training, Kakashi-sensei appeared.

"Hello guys. I see we are training" 

"Yeah Sensei!" replied Alice with a grin.

"Well how about we go on a missi-" kakashi stopped talking once he heard the squawking of a brown hawk in the sky, Kakashi looked up to see the Hawk circling around. "Ah- sorry" he apologized before he shushined away. 

Once he got to the Hokage Tower and then in the Hokage's office, Kakashi noticed that the other jonin were there, as well as his fellow joinin-senseis.

"Now that everyone's here." began the Sandaime "It is that time of year again" he continued. 

"You mean.....It's Naruto's Week Of Pranking!!?" asked/shouted a horrified jonin. The surrounding jonin all began to freak out, 

A couple of years back, Naruto and Alice started this 'tradition' of a whole week dedicated to only preforming pranks. No one was spared the entire week,aside from babies and some toddlers. That week was the most horrifying week for anyone, especially shinobi. After that one week the two decided to make it an annual thing. Kakashi could only chuckle and scratch the back of his head, after all it was all his fault.