THE HOUSE AND THE TWO!!

" talk"

'think'

"talk" Kyuubi talking

"talk" Nabi talking 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RECAP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~WITH NARU AND ALI!!~

The brunette and the blond boy both stood in front of a two story house not to big but not two small it was perfect. They were wide eyes and if you looked close enough you can even see drool coming out of their mouth.

"WOW!!!!" They said in unison. Taking the key and putting it in the key on the gate naruto notice that a seal appeared. "Great gramps forgot to tell us that there is a seal" huffed Alice

"Don't worry Ali-Chan its a blood seal which means i can open it" At least i hope. When naruto swiped his hand on the seal it glowed a light blue color and then the gate opened. They walked in taking in the beauty of the house an the front yard that somehow was kept fertilized. Not even being in the house yet and they couldn't stop moving their heads side to side.

The front yard had beautiful green grass, a flower bed near the perch of the house a couple of trees and a small pond in front of the house and a Little bridge that lets cross to get to house.

"Simple yet pleasing" smiled Alice.

"yeah~dattebayo!"

"LET'S CHECK THE HOUSE!!!"

~3RD P.O.V~

Naruto and Alice ran inside the house and they got extremely excited.

"whoa!!! This place is huge!!" exclaimed Alice. Naruto was already exploring the house while Alice just stood in the middle of the living room gawking at everything. "Naru where did you go~"

"I'm upstairs !!!" Alice just followed his voice and stopped in front of a door, she pushed the door and saw Naruto sitting on the bed looking at a picture album. she walked up to him and sat next to him.

If you were anyone else but Alice then you wouldn't notice the tear that was threatening to come out. But since it is Alice she noticed right away that and they have a special bond remember.

"It's ok naru-kun we both know they love you with all their heart." she said trying to calm the poor blond down.

~ALICE P.O.V~

It hurts me to see him like this. This room if i am correct is naru's parents room. Its beautiful, there's a window with the most amazing view of a field not far away from here.

The wall color is a royal blue and there is this king size bed that we are sitting on. There's a dresser in the far right of this room, a bathroom, a walk in closet, a desk and pretty rugs on the floor that seems to be made of silk or something.

"Naru?"

"Hm?" uhg how do i ask this?

' Nabi help me!!~'

'On what kit?'

'how do i ask him?'

'huh. just say it.'

'fine~'

"Ok wired question so don't look at me like i'm stupid ok" gotta make sure right>_<

"Yeah ok"

"Whats the difference between a queen size and a king size bed?" hehe i'm serious about this question.