What I Am Part 2

this chapter is dedicated to RedLion13

~ALICE'S P.O.V~

Here we go.

" Naru-kun i came from the Land of Waves in a really small village. The village itself is ok." i start my sad story.

Naruto just stares attentively as i start.

~3RD P.O.V~

A silver haired anbu was standing outside the academy waiting for a certain blond boy to guard.

"What are you doing here?" asked a confused Iruka.

"I'm here for Naruto." kakshi responded lazily.

"Oh him he left already with the new student, Alice, they went that way" Iruka said pointing pass the swing naruto usualy sits.

Kakashi's eyes widen hearing this so he followed to where iruka was pointing "thanks" was all he said in return.

when he finally saw Naruto and the girl, Alice, he started to hear at what Naruto had told Alice. Kakashi just listened at naruto tragic life story but from a safe distance but still being able to hear just fine.

Kakashi felt a tear fall from his eye as he heard the story. The story of his sensei's son as the jinchuuriki of the kyuubi and the way the village treated him.

After naruto finished he was going to go to naruto so that he could take him to his apartment but didn't as he heard Alice say she was just like him.

He stood still as he was also interested at what the girl was going to say.

So he decided to stay put and listen.

~BACK TO ALICE'S P.O.V~

"The village was okay for any kid to be raised in. well anyone who doesn't have a demon inside of them." Naruto looked down when i said 'demon'. MY bad!!

"Sorry about that Naru-kun" i apologized.

"It's ok Ali-chan you can continue"

" I lived there since i was born i actually have a fox demon just like you. she told me that somewhere else in the world there was another fox demon.

I didn't want her to sound like your fox so we decided to give her a name i named her nabi. She has eight and a half tails." I was looking at the sky when i started telling my story but now i looked at naruto his eyes told me that he understood everything i an happy to see that.

" I had a little sister. she was the best but her health wasn't the best in the world" i said with a sad tone.

"That was when i was like 4 years old. One day she started having breathing problems so i took her to the hospital since my parent were tired." i felt a tear starting to fall.

"The doctor helped her out an i carried her home.she was only 2 month old so i was really overprotective of her. when we got home i set her down and went to the store to buy supplies for lunch."

"When i came back a man was holding my little sister he had a kunai pointed to her heart . I pained me when i saw her that way crying. I looked around to see where my parents where but sadly........they got killed by the man." naruto gave me a sympathy look and i smiled a sad smile at him.

"He wanted money but i didn't have any. so he killed my sister in front of me." i started crying at that moment.

"The man stared beating me and I finally had the courage to stop him but that was not me that was nabi. she killed him for me when I transformed .my hair used to be dark blue but after that it turned pitch black. i don't mind i actually like it this way"