Us?

"talk" kurama or nabi talking

"talking" gods speaking

'think' 

(1) Soul of Death

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RECAP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they got closer the woman started to spread her beautiful wings and eyes seem to resemble a thunderstorm even more. Now naruto was sure that she was an angel. The creepy man started to show a tail the same color as his blood red horns. His eyes started glowing changing from blood red to a scarlet red.

They both had a smile on their faces but that kinda crept the kids out so they ran and hid behind their bijū.

Kurama and Nabi both knew who was in front of them and bowed.

"Hello Kurama, Natalia " said the woman.

"Hello m'lady, m'lord" responded Kurama. 

"Hello and its Nabi m'lady my name got changed "

"And hello M'lord". The man just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3RD P.O.V~

Naruto and Alice stared at each other in surprise. The feared Kyūbi no Kitsune, king of the bijū and his sister were BOWING down to two strangers. That has to be the strongest thing in their little minds.

“Nabi who changed your name?” asked the lady raising an eyebrow. She knew Nabi very well and she only did things if someone truly impressed her, so to hear that someone was able to change her name was intriguing to her.

“Well my current host renamed me m’lady.”  She said while pointing to Alice who was still hiding behind her.

“Oh. I see, would you two please come out from behind Kurama and Natalia oh sorry I mean Nabi?” she asked.

Alice looked skeptical and looked at Naruto for reassurance. Naruto nodded at her and took her hand entwined it with his and walked towards the pretty lady in white and the scary man in black.

“Hello” they said in unison and bowed to the strangers. Hey gotta be polite right?

“Hello Naruto-kun, Alice-chan” said the woman. “Hello Alice, Naruto” nodded the man. He wasn’t as polite as the lady.

“How do you know who we are” asked Naruto.

“Oh how rude of myself, Hello I am kami” Kami smiled as she introduced herself. She extended her hand and shook their hands.

“I’m the shinigami” introduced the man.

The kids were wide eyed. God and the Death God were in front of them!! ‘OMFG I knew I would die in my sleep one day I just knew it!!’ Alice though. She was freaking out mentally of course. ‘COOL!!’ was all Naruto could think.

“M’lady, M’lord what are you two doing here?” asked Kurama. It’s not every day two Gods decide to pay you a visit.

“Yea, Kami-sama, Shinigami-sama did Alice and I do something wrong?”

“No, No Naruto-kun, in the contrary. It’s something right that you two are going to do. Don’t worry ok. Oh and Alice, no you haven’t died in your sleep” she said. Shinigami just smirked, Kami did like, no LOVED messing with people.

Alice just rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. How would she know that the gods could listen to your thoughts? Oh Kami herself wasn’t she embarrassed. Her cheeks were tinted red showing that she was embarrassed.