Mistakes!

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Bijuu talking"
"Gods talking"  yup they've returned!

No Music or picture this time...sad.

Shi no Tamashī Soul of death (have'ta remember this!)

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN NARUTO!

~~~~~RECAP~~~~
They kept at it, that is until Haku threw senbons at Alice, and said girl couldn't dodge in time and thus got impaled with the needles.

"Ali-chan please don't go, we need you, I need you. I thought that it was only me being over protective of you 'cause you were like a sister to me. But no, now i know that i did it be-because i like you. Please don't leave me alone, not after i found out my feelings towards you, please!" he cried Alice just smiles weakly "I-I love you Akane Alice, i get jealouse when you take sasuke's side or when Mizuki-teme looked at you. Please don't go, please"

"Yeah Alice don't leave us, we need each other. After all this knuckle head finally figured out he likes you" added Sasuke. Alice looks at them once more before she closes he eyes and her body goes limp in Naruto's hold.

~~~~~OVER~~~~~

Staring at the two shinobi before him makes Haku regret doing what he did to the black haired girl. He expected them to be a little mad maybe angry but this, this is something that had't popped in his mind, nope not once.

How was he to know that the raven haired boy with blue highlights had a kekkei genkai and the blond one had that special red chakra. Heck both of their eyes turned red! Of course they both have a different pattern but still!

Then and there he knew that his fate was sealed but he would still fight. He would fight for his precious person, Zabuza. After all he was the person that helped him. Zabuza saved him so he will protect Zabuza to his best abilities.

"Is this the first time you've seen a comrade fall in battle?" He asked. This seemed to rail them up even more, the blond boy, he remembers saying his name to him; Naruto, has even more chakra pouring out of him. That's when Haku realized that that girl was really important to them. He knew that as a team they have to work together so, when he found the three pasted it in the forest he had only thought of it as team training.

After all Naruto was the only one that gave him his name. The girl and raven-blue hair hadn't said a word.

"What was that girl to you?" He asked them. In all honesty he really was curious and this helps delay the fight that would certainly kill him.

Naruto glared at him, making him flinch. "She was just like Sasuke and me. The three of us kept us balanced. If one of us leaves than we are unstable. She was the girl I loved, something I finally realized. " Tears seem to fall as he spoke.

The raven-blue haired boy spiked as well furry evident in his blood red eyes "We are tired of being alone, of people close to us leaving. He only had each other and you Haku took something precious to us who have grown-up as orphans and outcasts. I really want to kill you right now" Naruto nodded and then the two disappeared.

Haku only felt the sting on his jaw and then on his head.

~~~

Naruto glared at Haku. Haku who seemed so nice when he woke the up in the forest, but then again they are shinobi and as shinobi deception is something that should be second nature to them.

"What was that girl to you?" The nerve of Haku to ask them this. That girl has a name and her name is Akane Alice! Naruto glares at the boy in front of him. Why should he care? He was the one that hurt Alice, he is the reason why Alice in now on the floor, skin cold as ice.