Sadness

"Talking"

"Biju talking"

"Gods talking"

'Thinking'

Emphasis

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN NARUTO!!

~~~~~~~~RECAP~~~~~~

Now that both Alice and Naruto were captured all the men disappeared, leaving behind a discourage Kakashi and Sasuke. "They're gone! They took them!" exclaimed Kakashi as he started to panic. His siblings just got kidnapped by unknown shinobi, his siblings! That's what they are, not Jinchuuriki!

"Please don't worry, nothing will happen to us, we will get through this like we always do" Naruto said with a smile at the end. Alice stared at him and then calmed down "Right, we'll get through this" Naruto nods "Yeah, Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke will save us".

"AAAAGGGGHHH" screamed out Naruto as more pain was inflicted to him.

They've been torturing Naruto for the past hour now, or at least that's what it feels like to Alice and Naruto. In reality it's only been thirty minutes. The leader came in with a whip in hand. He was about to hit Alice when Naruto yelled at him to stop. He told the leader that he would take all the pain given to Alice. Thus Naruto got whipped and still is.

"Ahahahaha! I love this!" yelled out the leader. Behind him Alice cries as she see's her love one being hurt because of her. "Masaru-sama" the now identified Masaru nods, he stops whipping Naruto and leaves the room.

"Na-Naruto-kun" Naruto musters a smile towards Alice who in return cries even more.

"D-Don't...worry A-Ali-chan"

"I can't! You are being hurt because of me!" she yells back. "If only we weren't chained to these walls.....If only"

~~~~OVER~~~~~~

The combined teams seven, eight, and ten all rushed through the woods. The only thing in their minds are 'save Naruto and Alice!'

Even though Kakashi explained everything to them the genin still can't understand how in the world did those two get captured. Alice and Naruto, who are happy 99% of the time. The two who litealy had all of their sensei's to train them when they were younger. The two that got two awesome swords from great beings!

The sensei's were having a tough time too. Alice and Naruto are like their adorable little brother and sister. They taught them almost everything they knew. But now, now they're gone. Taken by shinobi who can't differ a kunai and its scroll. Who would want to hurt two children who have had a tough life to begin with. Take two children who did nothing to them at all.

~~~

Alice, no matter how many times in the academy they told them 'A shinobi must never show their emotion, wanted to cry. She wanted to cry so bad, all of this shouldn't be happening to them. What have they done to deserve this. What have they done, for Naruto-kun to look so beaten up, so, so broken.

She stares into the once purest blue eyes, now dull blue. She can see his pain through those dull eyes, the regret. Yet he still looks at her and smiles and keeps telling her not to worry. He keeps telling her that he will take the pain and all she can do is watch.

Watch as Masaru walks in with a whip in hand and whips Naruto over and over again. She can hear Kurama apologizing. If it weren't for him, Naruto's skin wouldn't have healed that fast. Fast enough for Masaru to come back and repeat what he did two hours ago.