Don't Go, I Love You!

Hey!

It's shot!

This is an early birthday present for Naruto!!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!~

Some what revised and edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~RECAP~~~~~~~~~

The three are once again in the field and are punching the nearest tree. If you look closely you could see tears streaming down their face. After ten minutes the three turned to look at one another and soon they were crying. They went to hug each other and cried for everything they have gone through. All of their pain. They cried for their past, present and future, because they know that there will be no time for tears later on. This is the only time the three will cry like this and they know it. Without noticing the the three soon lie on the meadow and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~RECAP~~~~OVER~~~~

Inari was in his room, staring out at the ocean whilst thinking of the-uh argument(?) with the shinobi not too long ago. The things Naruto had said keep ringing in his head.

Was he really that naïve to think that he is the only person hurting?  He completely forgot about the hardship other shinobi go through or the fact that yes he lost his tou-san but his kaa-san lost her husband. She was sad as well and all he kept thinking was about his loss. "I hate this" he mumbles to himself.

A knock on his door caught his attention. "Y-Yes?" he asks "Inari, can i come in?" the voice of Kakashi came through but before he could answer Kakashi was already there, in his room. Normally any little kid would be afraid but something in Inari told him that the shinobi standing in his room wouldn't harm him.

Inari went back to staring at the ocean, Kakashi walks up next to him. They stay like that for five minutes. "You know what Naruto said is all true, yes he shouldn't have yelled and said it the way he did but every single word he said is true. Naruto is an orphan, as well as Alice and Sasuke. Tell me Inari, How old are you?"

"Eight"

"Eight. By this time all three of my students already didn't have their families. I remember seeing Naruto sad, crying, and frighten. But he changed after he met Alice. He became strong, happy, and protective of his friends. Him and Alice both became strong because they didn't want to be scared and lonely, soon Sasuke was helped by those two when he lost his while clan. I've only seen then happy and never cry, but even i know that there will be a time that they will cry. For all their pain that they have gone through. Though after all that has happened today i know that this has brought back memories for the three.

Don't be harsh on them, they've had it hard and i know that Naruto didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry for your loss but you should always remember that there is always someone else that has had a darker past than you, my student are a perfect example." with that, Kakashi left the room. Inari picks up the picture of his father and stares at it.

"Tou-san, I forgive you. You fought for us, Thank you." he stared at the ocean once more thinking 'I will apologize to Naruto-nii tomorrow!'

~~~~

The three genin did not head back to Tazuna's house that night or even that week. They all stayed out training, from day to day Kakshi would go and check on them. From time to time he would help them train and improve their skills. They would tell Kakashi that they wanted to train and get stronger, that was their reason for not going back.

But in reality they just didn't want to go back. Not with them knowing their life story. No they don't need the pity that the family would give them. They aren't little naive kids. They know they had a harsh past and that's exactly why they hate it when people try to figure them out. Because when they do they will know about their past and burdens that they carry.

They can't just return to that house and act like nothing happened. Naruto blurted out the thing they didn't want anyone except their close friends to know and it didn't help that they were aiming their killing intent on a little boy who was being a little emo.

They want to forget for now. Forget their past and train to protect each other, because they know that if something were to happen to one of them then they would fall apart. The three need to be together or else they would be consumed by their inner demons and they don't mean Kurama and Nabi.

They know that they support each other, because of their past. Because they are so similar.

~~~

When the genin finally returned to the house, it was a day before they had to fight Zabuza and his partner. Everything was awkwardly quiet in the house, that is until Inari apologized to Naruto and then Alice and Sasuke. But even then it wasn't the same.

That night the genin went to bed early, can't stand seeing the look on Tazuna and Tsunami's eyes. Kakashi saw all of this from his sadden eyes. In all honesty he can't wait till this mission ends, he can't stand seeing his sibling figures like that. He did train them when they were little after all, more so Alice and Naruto than Sasuke, but still.

'Kami let this mission end so we can go home already'

~~~~

"Damn it!" growled Naruto as he faught Zabuza's partner who he now knows is Haku, the nice boy who woke the three of them up one of those mornings that they were training. Tazuna was left at home with twenty clones of Sasuke, Alice and Naruto.

Right now the three genin are stuck in a dome fighting Haku. "Dodge!" exclaimed Sasuke and they did, just in time too as a bunch of senbons came flying.

They kept at it, that is until Haku threw senbons at Alice, and said girl couldn't dodge in time and thus got impaled with the needles.

"ALICE!!!" The voices of both Sasuke and Naruto was heard. Alice was wide eyed, blood seeping through her pierced body. "N-Naru, Sa-Sasu" she said weakly as she fell to the ground only for Naruto to catch her.

Tears were pouring out of Naruto's eyes. No, he can't lose her. "No, no, no, no, no, NOOO!" he repeated. "A-Alice" Alice smiled at the two crying boys before her. "Fight, K-Keep fighting"

"No, no, no. Please don't die, please" he begged. "Come on Alice you can't go" pleaded Sasuke.

"Ali-chan please don't go, we need you, I need you. I thought that it was only me being over protective of you 'cause you were like a sister to me. But no, now i know that i did it be-because i like you. Please don't leave me alone, not after i found out my feelings towards you, please!" he cried Alice just smiles weakly "I-I love you Akane Alice, i get jealouse when you take sasuke's side or when Mizuki-teme looked at you. Please don't go, please"

"Yeah Alice don't leave us, we need each other. After all this knuckle head finally figured out he likes you" added Sasuke. Alice looks at them once more before she closes he eyes and her body goes limp in Naruto's hold.

The two boys go wide eyed and stare at her with tears still falling. Slowly Naruto sets her down and he along with Sasuke get up. Red chakra surrounding Naruto, Sasuke's Sharingan finally activating showing two tomoe in his left eye and one in his right. Both seething with rage. Because to them their best friend and love, has just died. May kami have mercy on Haku because they certainly won't.

Both staring Haku in the eye and said in a cold calm voice "Prepare to die, Haku"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think i like this chapter! So sad!

Vote

Coment

FAnn~

Nany_chan04

100914

Bye-bii~

 HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY NARUTO!!!