Our Plan!

"talking "

'thinking '

"Tail beast talking "

"Code"

~~~~~~~RECAP~~~~~

" Uhm Sasuke... So do you?" he seems confused "Do you want to play with us I mean!" she said, he nods.

After that the three of us played together, trained together, we were all practically inseparable.

We asked why he was so cold towards others. That's when he informed us of the massacre. We were shocked but I told him that Uchiha Itachi always has a reason to do something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3RD.P.O.V~

The last two years of the academy went by really quick. Before they knew it they were a week away from the graduation exams. Most of the genin- hopefuls were scared, except Naruto, Alice, and Sasuke.

They knew they would pass, they have the techniques down to where they can proform them without any hand seals.

Currently Iruka is reviewing everything so the academy students could be prepared, but it would be more effective if the damn brats would pay attention!!

The kids were chatting amongst themselves about the exams next week.

The funny thing is that the three top students were at the Namikaze compound eating and training, occasionally they would stop and just relax.

Now the three that are in the classroom are just shadow clones. That jutsu does wonders for the three soon-to-be genin.

~•~•~•~

The day of the exams is today and boy with the kids scared. They should have paid attention in class.

"So how are the teams going to be set up Naruto?" asked Sasuke.

Naruto knew more about the system since Minato took the liberty of teaching politics and the shinobi system to Naruto.

" Well its usually the top female and male student with the dead last"

" But we're all top students, Naru-kun "

"Yes that's true....guess we'll have to trick gramps again. Like when we got him to buy us candy and tomatoes for a week. This will be fun" Naruto pretty much squealed.

Sasuke rolled his eyes but had a small smile with an evil glint in his eye as did Alice and Naruto except they had a huge smile.

~•~•~•~

Hiruzen Sarutobi was in his office dealing with the world's greatest enemy that must be dealt with or else it would multiply, yes people those enemies do exist and the name that brings horror and makes grown men go insane; PAPERWORK. (A/N. Haha gotta love that sarcasm) That's when he fell a cold shiver run down his spine ' That's not good' He thought slightly nervous for his life.

~•~•~•~

"Akane Alice " as her name was called up, she stood up and walked out the door. Fifteen minutes later, came in Alice showing off her forehead protector that was a really dark blue, on her head like a true shinobi, well that's what she said heard.

The three friends waited for like what felt like five hours, which in reality it was only an hour, when Sasuke's named got called up.

Being an Uchiha, he cooly walked down the aisle and out the door. He too came back in with his traditional blue clothed forehead protector around his head also striding a smirk. That's until his eyes landed on azure blue and onyx black. He nodded to the two. "Uzumaki Naruto "