We Made a New Friend!!

Sorry people its been like what two months already? I've been trying to catch up on my writing but I do have school to think about(especially math, I mean who puts letters, numbers, shapes, lines, and graphing together? ) I'll make it up I promise.

Anyway here's the story :)

~~~~~

Flashbacks

~3RD P.O.V.~

The rest of the school year was uneventful. Naruto and Alice both train hard and by the time they were both ten they were mid-joinin level. Even though they didn't feel that they are at that level considering that they haven't gone a single mission to test their skills on an actual opponents. Well one thing did shock everyone ... the two actually became friends with... Sasuke!! The ice prince made friends!!

To everyone (mainly academy students) the world was out of balance, an apocalypse, just kidding, but they were shocked. Sasuke actually seemed happy around the two, HE always had a soft smile when around the to hype kids. They trained together (just not when the two had practice with their sensei's).

Sasuke was acting like his old self, before the Uchiha massacre ...you know happy.

~NARUTO'S P.O.V~

Its been fun hanging with Sasuke. Wow never thought I'd say that. And to think we use to hate each other. How we approach this problem you may be asking yourselves? well~ lets just say that if it wasn't for Alice, Sasuke would be stupid, at least that what I think.

~FLASHBACK~

We were in the academy and class was dismissed. So we walk home,but on the way there we past a small dock with Sasuke sitting at the end facing the semi large lake. How the hell did he get there so.... quickly, I mean he left after us and is here before us. Him and his emoness, he is just sitting there brooding! Man that's just depressing! I look down and reach out to get the shiny pebble that's just begging to be thrown and who am I to deny a pebble that?

"Naru what are you doing? "

"I'm going to knock the duck off of Sasuke's head of course, do you think it wants to be stuck up there?! "I simply answer.

"oh well go ah- wait what!? " I turn around looking at her with an innocent face. "Naru, just go up to him." she told me, as if I would do that! "why?" i scoff. do i sound arrogant, yeah maybe a little. "cause sasuke seems. lonely,i can tell. Remember when i first came here?" i nodded

"well you seemed lonely and hurt sasuke looks like you right now,when i first talked to you, he seems... lost. Remember he lost all of his family, naruto-kun. He's like us...lost and an orphan." Uh why does she make me feel so bad? She has a point though. "Fine " she smiles and I couldn't help bit smile back.

I walked down the small hill holding Ali-Chan's hand and we both kept on walking all the way to the Uchiha. "Hey Sasuke?" Sasuke turned around and seemed surprised that we were talking to him "Hey" he replies. "Sasuke lets play together" smiled Ali-Chan.

He scoffed "Why would I play with losers like you two?" I don't even know why I tried.... Oh yea Alice made me. 

"Because you're lonely" I stated "You don't have friends to go to when you are down. You just lost your family, I would say I know how you feel but that would be a lie. My parents died three, maybe less than that, hours after my birth. I had no friends up till two years ago. The village hated me not as much as before but they still do and I have a burden, though I'm not going to whine about it. Like I said having a friend is helpful when you've gone through tough moments." I tell him.

Sasuke turned to look at me with a surprised look. We look at each other and there is a long awkward silence. Then he had the tiniest smile on his face, but it was there "Wow. I didn't think you were that smart... Naruto" I smile at him

" Uhm Sasuke... So do you?" he seems confused "Do you want to play with us I mean!" she said, he nods.

After that the three of us played together, trained together, we were all practically inseparable.

We asked why he was so cold towards others. That's when he informed us of the massacre. We were shocked but I told him that Uchiha Itachi always has a reason to do something.

He would never become a crazy lunatic that would murder his entire family without shedding SOME tears. I told Sasuke that instead of searching for Itachi and kill him, instead to get strong and protect his precious people and seek his brother for an actual answer to the death of his clan.

He got mad but learned to understand it and with that we all grew even closer.

~END OF FLASHBACK ~

Did I mention that Sasuke got to meet my parents haha the look on his face.... Hilarious!!! Omg I wish I had a camera!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG guys I'm sooooo sorry for not updating and when I actually do its short and crappy!!

But I do have the other chapter I just need to finish it with like two more sentences.

Gomenasai!

VOTE

COMMENT( NO FLAMES)

FANN~