Chunnin Exams: Round 4

READ THE NOTICE AT THE END PLEASE!

__________________________

Alice was still waiting for her name to be called out, but so far nothing! "Why haven't I been called!"

Naruto snickered causing her to smack him upside the head. A smile crossed Sasuke's face. "Ne, Hayate-sensei! Call my name already!" Hayate rolled his eyes before letting them rest on the giant screen.

Yamanaka Ino vs. Akane Alice

Alice hugged the nearest person to her, Naruto, before jumping into the arena. Naruto was left behind, a huge blush covered his whiskered cheeks. He turned to face Sasuke, the Uchiha gave him a smile.

Ino was also in the arena, though looking less confident than Alice. But then again it's Alice.

"Ready Ino?" Ino nervously shook her head yes.

~~~~

Ino struggled to keep up with Alice. She moved to fast and was better than her. 'I just need to get into her head' Ino thought to herself. It was easier said than done, Alice moves way too much, Ino can't really dive into her mind.

"I'm not going to let you Ino" said Alice, she wasn't sweating like Ino. "Let me at least hit you-"nope, Alice's fist made contact with Ino's stomach. Ino falls to the ground clutching her stomach.

"Let the girl finish what she is saying Ali!" shouted Naruto. Alice glares at him causing him to shut up and hide behind Sasuke.

"Come on Ino, fight back! I know you are stronger!" Ino struggled to smile "But not enough to fight you Alice" Ino tries to get up but stumbles and falls back onto the floor. "I forfeit" she says before passing out. Alice frowns "But i though she was stronger" she whispers to herself.

Their match was five minutes long, three more minutes than anyone guessed the match would last. Yet Alice was still not satisfied enough.

She walked up the stairs and next to her team, her frown still there. "She did her best, what else can you ask for. Ino used to be a fan girl, always wanting to impress Sasuke. She can fight now, she still needs to train more but at least now she isn't useless. She gave a good match, just wait, in the future she will be able to go head to head with you. I believe in her" said Naruto as he smiles softly at Ino, who is currently being taken to the medic center of the arena by two of the medics.

Alice looks at Naruto, a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach began to bubble. She doesn't like the look on Naruto's face, not how he's directing it towards his fellow blond.

"How did you get so close?" she whispered to her self, though Naruto heard.

Naruto laughs "Sometimes when i'm by myself I meet up with Ino and train together. She's great company, she makes sure to keep me laughing and i make sure she gets stronger. Plus we are blond buddies" He finished with a grin.

Sasuke can't help but smirk, Alice looks jealous. 'This is amusing. Watching two idiot best friends is funny'

~ALICE'S POV~~

After my match the only person left was Chouji and some sound nin. I wish i could say that chouji won but he sadly didn't. Asuma-sensei is buying him an entire meal, what a lucky bastard. Kaka-sensei wouldn't even share a piece of candy with us, not even a tiny one, stingy scarecrow!

We have the actual matches in a month, Naru, Sasu, and I have to train a whole lot more.

The next day Sasuke left the village to go train with Kakashi-sensei, leaving Naruto and I behind. He's such a caring friend huh? We walked around the village hoping to find something interesting. All we found was Kono and his two friends hiding under a square rock, again.