What I Am Part 1

‘Bijū speak’

‘Think’

“Talk”

~NARUTO'S P.O.V~

I don't want to tell her that i have a demon fox sealed inside me. Gramps told me this on my 4th birthday.

It wasn't the best present for a four year old.

He told me that the fourth Hokage sealed him into me. Mhm my idol sealed a beast inside me. He also said that my mother used to have the Kyūbi sealed within her too.

My mother died after Kyūbi got out. Gramps never told me who my father was all he said was that my mom’s name was Kushina Uzumaki and that i should search my father’s name in the library.

Then he chuckled and said that i would be in for a big shock.

I was 4 so i didn't understand most of the things he was saying and really the library??

"So, Naru-kun, are you going to tell me?" oh i forgot.

"Ali-chan, please don't leave me alone when i tell you this" i was starting to tear up.

~ALICE'S P.O.V~

"Ali-chan, please, don't leave me alone when i tell you this" Oh Naruto what has happened to that super energetic boy i met yesterday?

"Ok Naruto i won't" i reassure him with a big smile only i can make.

'Trying to make, yourself seem cool for the kid Hm?'

'Nabi Where were you i honestly thought you were dead or something. What made you come out?'

'Shut it brat!!'

‘Whatever'

'SHUSH!!You should listen to this kid he's got some interesting information you might want to hear'

'Ok'

~~~~~30 min. later~~~~

HOLY CRAP THAT HAPPENED TO HIM!!!!

Naruto is crying he told me about the nine tailed beast, his parents’ death, and not having friends and also about not knowing who his dad was.

I'm just trying my best to make him feel better but i can't help but cry for all he went through.

His pained....no one else has gone through this.

"Ali-chan i haven't finished....not yet" there's more??