Rescue?

"Talking"

'Thinking'

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

i WANT TO SAY THANK YOU MY NEW FOLLOWERS!:)

~~~~RECAP~~~

Her eyes became red and he pupils became slits.

'But why did this have to happen. Why do I always get my love ones into trouble? I'm sorry for this. I'M SORRY NARU-KUN!!!! I'm sorry i couldn't protect you'

Her canines grew, and soon she was growling at Masaru. She broke the chains holding her to the wall. Masaru grew tense and soon scared.

"This is what you truly are! You both are demons! Beast! Every single on of you should die! My men and I will make sure we kill you. After all i already did it to your little boyfriend over there." Masaru said a little too much.

Alice let her chakra flare and soon she disappeared. Masaru jumped out of the way once he felt the girl. Alice made a crater where he once stood. She was also standing protectively in front of Naruto, two tails swaying behind her. She glared at the white haired man before her, the man she wants to injure with all he might, maybe even ki-, no she'll just injure him.

"You are no match for me demon!" Masaru took out four shurikens and threw them all towards the two jinchuurikis. Alice chakra alone defected the attack. Alice smiled "Now it's my turn!"

~~~OVER~~~~

Alice destroyed Masaru. Alice killed a person. Naruto stared wide eyes at the girl he loves. His once raven haired crush is know covered in blood from head to toe, glaring down at Masaru's corpse. Three red chakra fox tails swaying behind her, Nabi's chakra still covering her body.

Naruto know's that he shouldn't be that surprised, considering he acted in a similar way back in Nami no Kuni. But the fact that Alice killed Masaru is still going through his head, he knows that Alice would avoid killing someone; if possible.

Naruto noticed that he isn't attached to the wall anymore, slowly he got up. His body screaming in pain for him to sit down and stop moving. He ignores that and begins to walk towards Alice. "Alice?" he calls out. Alice turns around to face him, ready to attack. Naruto stops and cautiously calls out her name only to have Alice attack him.

She has lost all types of control of her body, the only thing keeping her going is her blood lust, the need to kill someone and unfortunately for Naruto; he is the only other person there.

"ALICE!" He yells out when Alice tries to claw his face out, keyword: Tries. Naruto avoids the clawing of his face by quickly jumping away. As much as he doesn't want to hurt Alice, Naruto knows that there is, sadly, no other way. He quickly scans the cell for anything sharp, ironically he grabs the kunai used to kill him. To think the object that killed him will know, hopefully, save him.

Naruto brings the kunai up to block the chakra infused claw. "Alice knock out of it!" He yells as he tries to reason with her. Alice jumps back and stares at him with her blood red slitted eyes.

"Come one Alice! It's me Naruto!" He quickly jumps up and sticks to the ceiling by adding chakra to the sole of his feet. "Damn it Alice! Get a hold of yourself! The person standing in front of me is not the Alice i know!" Alice jumps up and punches Naruto across the face, sending said boy flying to the other side of the cell. "What ever happened to my best friend? To the girl that used to be my neighbor? What ever happened to the girl i like so much?" Alice stopped creating he tail beast boom that she was going to let lose of Naruto.