Baka-Mizuki ttebayo!

This whole chapter was written at the top of my head. Yea I haven't written this chapter so if it sucks I understand since I usually write it, read over it, fix it, then type it. Tell me what'cha think about it kay? Oh and I am typing this on my phone so yea. My computer is being stubborn! I can't log in to my Wattpad account and when I can a bunch of pop up ads appear and well, I start yelling at it and using colorful language in English, Spanish and the little I know of Japanese!

Nany_chan04: Sasuke tell'em I don't own this!

Sasuke: Fine Nany_chan04 does not own Naruto or the character's ....she's broke anyways she can't afford our awesome ninjaness *smirk* plus she's cheap

Nany_chan04: whaa~ why are you such an arrogant prick! I do have money i have 12 bucks so ha. It's not cheap if I'm trying to save up! Hmp next time I'll ask Alice to do the disclaimer!*sulks in emo corner*

Sasuke: Don't mind her. Just read and find out how we beat that teme Mizuki.

I made it longer.... well to me it felt that way^_^

Ok you can read now:)

~~~~~~RECAP~~~~~

"Mizuki has planned to betray Konoha using me. He told me to take the scroll of sealing to him in the woods. Our plan it to make him think that I am doing just that and then ambush him.

Our original plan was for me to attack and Alice and Sasuke to report to you but it got changed. We're informing you of this so the three of us can attack and you already know so it's easier for us."

"That is interesting. Ok do as you please. Is that all?"

"No" That one word sent a chill throughout his body. He looked at the three and he saw that gleam in their eyes. That gleam that somehow always got them what they wanted. 'Kami-sama have mercy on my poor soul!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3RD P.O.V

"You want me to do what!" shouted Sarutobi. Sighing the blond replies "I want you to put the three of us on the same genin team, come on we're the only soon to be genin that can actually work together as a team and win! All of our sensei's know this "

"I don't know" sighed Sarutobi "Do you want us to tell the whole village that you read that smut?" added Sasuke who is now smirking with the other two.

The poor Sandime paled "How do you know about that?" The three just hummed "Ah that is a secret jiji. But I can hint you on it.... I know a red head that has her eye on her next ...pray" Hiruzen went pale 'That could be Kushina or the Nabi.....oh kami what if its BOTH!!!'

You could see his soul floating away. "Fine as long as you keep them away from me!" Grinning like a mad man Naruto replies "You got it jiji! Oh and we want to change the cloth of our head protectors to crimson red, on mine an orange fox, Ali-chan's a burnt orange fox and Sasuke's a navy blue eagle. Oh right the foxes MUST have nine tails." the Sandaime Hokage raised an eyebrow at this "Why?"

"Hokage-jiji I know it sounds weird and all but it all has a meaning. Crimson red stands for all the pain we've been through. The two foxes represent Kurama and Nabi, since Kurama is the nine tails he's brighter, and ya' know have nine tails, than Nabi who is a burnt orange because people don't know about her and she will have eight and a half tails. The hawk is Sasuke's represent freedom and peace, the blue will represent the Uchiha clan. Oh and its going to have red eyes and white beak." explained Alice. Sarutobi once again sighed "You kids sure are descriptive and creative. Fine"