Low-C Turn A-rank Mission!

This has not been checked for misspelling so yea but you all know this by now, right;). SCHOOL IS A B**CH!! I HATE IT THIS YEAR.

Disclaimer!: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

NO SONG TODAY HOW SAD!

Anyways read away my fellow Otakus!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Recap!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Team seven is now in the mission room, standing in front of their jiji and some chuunin, Iruka included. "Jiji we need a C-rank mission!" whined Naruto as Tora purred in Naruto's hold until the daimyo's wife snatched the cat away from said blond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RECAP~~~OVER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(SO SHORT XP SORRY!)

Normally the sandaime wouldn't allow a newly mint genin team to go on a mission higher than a D-rank which is what all genin get but Naruto can really get under his skin. They have been bickering for quite some time. While he was explaining the ranks to team seven, said team were talking abut the ramen they will have next time they go to Ichiraku Ramen stand.

"I think miso is the ramen i will have"

"Yeah me too"

"Hn. Tomato"

"Do they even make those!?"

"Doesn't matter, Ayame-nee makes them for me"

"Hm i think i will have shrimp"

"You eat shrimp ramen, Kakashi-sensei?"

"Of course Naruto"

Well now that isn't fair! He was teaching them a lesson, something he hasn't done in a while! "Are you even paying attention!!" he shouted.

"Of course we were! It's your first time teaching since what, the sannins time?" remarked Naruto "Come on old man! you know that we are the strongest genin team!"

"How would you know that Naruto-kun?" asked the sandaime. "Oh we sparred against teams 8, 9, and 10. We won!"

Arguing with Naruto is like arguing with a log(A/N: Lol tell me you guys saw the abridged version of Naruto! Sasuke can't beat the log!!) so instead he just sighs and looks through the mission scrolls. He can't give them a C-rank that is meant for mid to high chuunin that's to tough for them.

So in the end he ended up giving them an escort mission. They had to escort an old man, as Naruto puts it, to the land of waves and wait for him to finish a massive bride that would help the man village, as the bridge builder puts it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Escorting a bridge builder was supposed to be an easy mission, right? So why in the name of kami is he getting a letter from Kakashi that they in countered the demon brothers on the way there! Obviously that bridge builder had lied to him and by doing that he indirectly put his surrogate grandchildren. "Damn you Tazuna!" continuing to read the letter he finds out the reason for this lie and that team & was still continuing. He knows that team seven is strong, after all he occasionally went to the training sessions the trio had when they were younger. "I'll allow it. Continue the mission team seven" said the sandaime as he stared out the window behind his desk. He watches the hawk take his response to team seven and wait till they come back, hopefully safe and sound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sighing Kakashi reads the letter that the sandaime sent them. "Sandaime-sama is allowing us to continue this mission, either way we were going to" Team seven smiles.

Who would have thought that they would have fought the demon brothers. That was their first fight in a mission, oh wait make that second since Mizuki's betrayal was considered an A-rank mission.