Sleep over

Nany_chan04: Hi guys I hope you guys enjoy my random storie! Naru-kun do the thingy!

Naruto : Thingy? Really?  Nany_chan04 does not own me!*Smack* Ow! Damn it woman!*Smack* Ok ok geez. She doesn't own Naruto. There happy?!

Nany_chan04: Yes I'm happy. Well enjoy everyone! *Hugs a grinning Naruto *

Naruto : Bye -ttebayo!

~Naruto's POV~

That girl, Alice, is really nice she's my very first friend. I hope I get to see her again. She said she's just like me, what did she mean by that?

I should go home now it’s getting dark.

When I got to my apartment I saw her again. "Ali-chan, Hi!" I'm happy to see her because she is the only person that treats me like I’m a human being, Like I’m someone in the world. "Hi Naru-kun what are you doing here?"

“I live here what about you?"

“I live here too. It’s that door right there next to that one!" she points at my door. “No way we're neighbors!!"

 "How did you know that?" I asked with a grin on my face." Uhm ...it has your name on it...See"

"Oh hehe forgot i put that there" i said while rubbing my neck "Guess so. Naru-kun you go to the ninja academy right?"

“Yeah, you are starting tomorrow right?" "Mhm my sensei is ...mm I-Iruka." "I have him too!! You can sit with me if you want" I offered

"Thanks Naru-kun!!" she said while smiling. “Well see ya Ali-chan" I said. "Wait Naru-kun!!" I spun around and looked at her.

“What is it Ali-chan?"

"Naru-kun can I sleep with you today, it’s my first time here in Konoha and I'm scared"

I was shocked “Of course Ali-chan"

"Thanks Naru-kun!"

With that Ali-chan slept in my house.

~Alice's POV~

I felt shy to ask Naru-kun that i had nothing to wear but even more i asked to sleep with him in HIS APARTMENT!! "Uhm Naru-kun do you have......something I could............ wear?" why do I ask really uncomfortable questions?

"Sure. Here's one of my t-shirts."

He's really nice. He even let me sleep in his bed while he slept on his couch. I'm happy to have a great friend. ^_^ plus his shirt smells like RAMEN!!!

"Night Naru-kun" I yelled towards the living room

"Night Ali-chan" he yelled right back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww how cute!!!

Short chapter though T^T

Vote

Comment

Fan Me

<3 PEACE <3 XD