Chuunin Exams: Round 3

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Bijuu Talking"

'Bijuu Thinking'

SASUKE DOES NOT HAVE THE CURSE, MOST OF YALL SAID NO TO A CURSED SASU.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

GRAMMAR ERROR( CAUSE YA'KNOW I CAN'T SPELL:P)

______LET'S START!_____________

Sasuke rubbed his shoulder with his right hand. They were all in an indoor arena lined up into their teams. He noticed how Naruto kept on glancing at him, and more accurately his shoulder. Alice nudged him.

"You're okay right?" he sighs but nods. "Is Naruto okay? He looks nervous" Alice turned to look at their blond teammate who is shaking.

"Naru? You're fine right?" Naruto smiled weakly at them, Sasuke didn't like it "Just shaky 'cause of Oreo" They nod.

~An Hour Before~

The genin of team 7 rushed through the forest of death, Dodging kunai, shuriken, snakes, and the poison the snakes spit out. It was a hard thing to do that's for sure.

Naruto made three shadow clones of himself and left them to fight the snake man, a little further ahead he created an exact clone of Sasuke and had Sasuke physically transform into a scroll, withe the help of Naruto since transforming  physically is something Naruto can do.

Sasuke saw how Orochimaru caught up to them in no time, how he quickly stretched his neck and launch it at 'his' neck. The clone dispelled catching Orochimaru off guard. His face showed all his anger, his eyes landed on Alice and immediately launched himself at her. Naruto ran in front of her, and screamed as the fangs of the snake man snaked into him.

~In the Seal~

Kurama growled once he saw Orochimaru in front of him. Naruto was on his back glaring at snake before them. 

Orochimaru grinned "The kyuubi brat, well this is interesting. You hate these people right? You will seek me out for more power." His grin turned into a knowing smirk, but that was soon wiped out of his pale face.

Naruto started to snicker, Kurama had on a foxy grin, seconds later they Naruto laughed loudly in front of the sannin.

"Pfft seek you out for power...hahahaha. That's hilarious! Why do that?"

Orochimaru was confused "To take revenge on these people." This time Kurama laughed.

"And have his parents murder him for his stupid choice? As if my Kit would leave this village to work for you. Maybe you haven't notice this human but kit, here, has two precious people he would never leave. Not for money, and certainly not for your rotten power. He has me, that's all he'll need. Now leave, get out of my seal!" Orochimaru got pushed out of the mindscape.

"Hey Kurama, this is my seal" Naruto grinned before Kurama left the seal leaving only him.

~Real World~

Orochimaru noticed how when he took out his fangs from the blonds neck, a faint seal was left behind. He eyed the seal as it glowed a burnt red before shimmering out, leaving a clear seal-less neck. He jumped away from Naruto once the boy began to move.

Naruto's sapphire eyes changed to crimson slit eyes, the kid's 'whiskers' darken and his hair grew wilder, nails much sharper, behind him nine transparent orange-red tails swooshed back and forth.