«5 - Mikaela Hyakuya»

4 Years Ago/Sanguinem
Mikaela's POV

Four years ago...

Before I lost my humanity...

Thanks to that plan...

My foolish plan...

"NOOOO!!"

We lost everything...

"G... Go... Yuu... Take (Y/n)... and go..."
"I... don't wanna..."

"Get out of here!! You idiot!!"
"I-I won't leave you, Mika!!"

The yells of my family... of (Y/n)... of Yuu...

...Is this it...?

"Go..."
"AAA... AAAAAAAAHH!!"

"G-good... At least... Yuu and (Y/n)... got out... Now I can..."

"What happened here?!"
"Filthy beast! How dare mere livestock lay hands on a noble?!"
"Kill it!!"

Click. Clack. Click. Clack.

"Stop."

A pink-haired vampire... She's Krul Tepes...

(Y/n) had gone under her control since she came here, but now that she's gone...

"That human belongs to me."

"A-ah! Your Majesty!"
"Your Majesty, What brings you here?"

"My, my. Look at this delicious blood you're bleeding out. Although, it doesn't taste anywhere near as good as (Y/n)... It's only a matter of time before you die."

She taps her finger onto the puddle of my blood as it slowly oozes out of my body. She brings her finger to her mouth and licks the blood off.

"Well? What's the meaning of this... Ferid Bathory?" She asks, looking away from me.

Ferid, who I had assumed had died from Yuu's shot, smirks and sits up.

H-how... There's... no way...

"Well, well! If it isn't Her Majesty... Krul Tepes, the Vampire Queen herself!" Ferid greets with that malicious smile, "It has been too long. You are as beautiful as ever."

"Why thank you. I see you haven't lost your detestable smirk either." Krul responds.

"Oh, how cruel! I was just shot in the head, you know?"

And we'd do it again.

"It is only my deep love for you that gives me the strength to smile at all."

Die already.

"Ha. Love? The only thing you love is my power."
"Heh heh. I love that too, yes."

"Well? You are a seventh progenitor... yet a mere human boy managed to shoot you? You must be joking. Who would... believe that?"

Yuu is strong... That's how they shot him, but... she has a point.

"Yet it is the truth."
"No, it isn't. You deliberately allowed them to escape. They were my Seraphs. But now one is gone... And one lies dying. You even lost my pet..."

The two look at me, watching my heavy breathing stagger and the warmth leaving me.

"If you have any explanation for this travesty, offer it now."