«16 - Invite»

*JIDA, Second Capital - Shinjuku/One Week Later*

In the 'Spellcraft Research Library', Yuu and I sit at a desk going through dozens of books.

I sit on the desk while Yuu sits on the chair, lower than me.

I agreed to help Yuu find what he needed although, I have my own research I'm doing...

I look over to see as him reading a book titled 'A Study Of The Horrors Of Bloodsucking Creatures'.

I open the next book titled 'Experiment 7214'. It was hidden in the depth of this library where I'm sure only the higher ups knew where it was.

 It was hidden in the depth of this library where I'm sure only the higher ups knew where it was

"Hmmm... Aaugh!! Another word I don't understand! Dammit, I didn't learn anything growing up in the vampire city. I suck at reading Kanji."

Yuu leans his head back as his hair follows in suit.

Why does he look like child Guren... Secret child theory...

"Yuu, which word is it? I'll tell you what it means." I say, taking the book.

As if Yuu has spaced out while I was talking, he suddenly mumbles 'Mika'...

"C'mon...! Isn't there anything here that says how to turn a vampire back into a human?" Yuu sighs.
"Eheh, I'll carry on looking." I say, going back to my book.

"Yuuichiro? (Y/n)? Back here again, huh?"
"Hm? Ah, Shinoa! I've been meaning to ask a question. Mind meeting me a bit later?" I ask, swiftly hiding the book.

"Oh, it's just you."
"It is! It's everyone favourite idol, the lovely Shinoa!"

"You? An idol? To who, two year olds you've saved?" I tease.

"Ahahaha! You know... I don't think your bed rest orders have been lifted yet. And there is that little promise you made before you passed out, may I remind you." Shinoa smirks for some reason.

"Promise? I don't remember much except saving Yuu." I say, earning a sigh.

"Cursed gear boosts the healing rate of its bearer, I don't need more bed rest. I'm totally fine!"

"That's not for you to decide, Yuu. And it wasn't even that..." I sigh.

It was because of that thing you became...

"Even what?"
"Nothing, I'm going to keep looking around in here."

Shinoa walks up to Yuu as I look through the shelves. She takes the book Yuu is reading out of his hand and grins.

"Again with the dirty books? Goodness! You boys and your hormones... 'Once a human transforms into a vampire'- Yuuichiro? Do you want to turn Mika back into a human?"

"Gimme that."
"What about you, (Y/n)? Whatever you want to know... If you care to hear what I know on the subject... I'll gladly tell the two of you." Shinoa offers catching both Yuu and I off guard.