«10 - A Noble Encounter»

Omotesando, Tokyo

"Hey. Can you really restart this car?"

I stand next to a car as Kimizuki hot wires it.
"You know, if you're struggling, I could hot wire the car." I volunteer. Although, it just looks fun.

"Quiet." Saltymizuki hushes, harshly.

"Whoa!! You did it! That is so cool!!" Yuu gasps, jumping like a child.

"There." Saltymizuki smiles, wiping sweat from his forehead.

"Hey, Kimizuki? Uh... Can I try driving it?" Yuu asks.
"Huh?"
"Pfft! Like you could drive, Yuu!" I laugh.

"Hey, c'mon! Just for a minute." Yuu sniffles.
"Don't even think about touching it. Maybe I'll teach you how to drive later, but not now." Saltymizuki sighs.

"You know how to drive, too?! Wow! That's so awesome!!" Yuu exclaims as his eyes light up as if he were a kid again.

We just stare at each other awkwardly before Saltymizuki tells us to sit in the back seat, clearly flustered.

"So... are we really going to listen to what he said?" I ask, getting into the drivers seat.

"Hey! I wanna drive!" Yuu complains.
"Nope! You'll crash the car, stupid Yuu!" I laugh.

"And you won't?" He smirks, thinking he has me cornered.

"No, I wouldn't. I'm a quick learner and I know how cars work." I smirk back, lifting his chin with my hand, teasingly.

"Y-you... W-w-wait!"
"Wait for what?"

And with that I put the car on 'Drive' and step on the gas pedal with half pressure.
"...We aren't moving."

"...Wrong pedal. I haven't read that book since I was 11, alright! Stupid Yuu!"
"11? You read in the Vampire city?"

Awh, crap...!

"Yeah, found it in the library."
"There was no-"

"Oops!!" We crash into a pole as I 'accidentally' step on the gas too hard.
"R-reverse it!!"

I put the car in 'Reverse' although, Saltymizuki ends up in the way and we almost run him over.

Ah, we're going to die here.

"Dwah!! Hey! What do you think you're doing?! You tryin' to kill me, dumbass?!"

I stomp on the brakes, throwing my head to hit the steering wheel and Yuu to hit the dashboard.
"Owch! Let's do it again, haha!!" I laugh.

"Yeah! This time we can really run Kimizuki over!" Yuu throws his arms into the air as we climb out of the car.

"That is, if he doesn't kill us first, eheh." I laugh, nervously, watching Saltymizuki stomp over.

"C'mon, guys, hop in! I'll take ya to Shinjuku." Yuu grins.

"The hell you will!! Get out of that car!!"
"We already are, stupid!" I laugh, as he shakes me around.

"Hey! What was that for, you squinty-eyed pole?!" Yuu yells after Kimizuki drags him away from the driver's seat.
"Shut! Up!!"

"Okay, Enough horseplay. Let's go. Our orders are to go straight to Shinjuku once we're done in Harajuku. So we need to get moving." Mitsuba sighs over our stupidity.

"All aboard the Shinoa Dreamliner!" Shinoa announces, going towards the driver's seat.

"The Shinoa what?!" Mitsuba questions, worried for our safety.