«14 - Sinners»

"S-S-Si... Sssinners... M-Must k-k-kill... All Sssinners..." Yuu mumbles as he comes closer to us.

"Yuu... If you don't snap our of it... You'll kill the both of us! I won't let you hurt your friends!!"

He draws his sword back and as he's about to plunge it into me...

"Mika...?" I mutter as the sword stabs through him.
"Yuu, no!! Don't kill humans!"

"Y-you...! But why?" Shinoa asks with fear clear in her eyes.

"Shut up, Human. I didn't do this for you." Mika grits.
"Tch. Why must the two of you be so stubborn! You can't heal, Mika!"

"Do not interfere, vampires. All humans must be killed." Yuu says in a clear voice unlike before.

Yuu throws Mika off his sword as I get up and punch him through several buildings.

"Yuu!! I won't hesitate..." I say, as he pries himself out of a wall.

He boosts himself and appears in front of me in a split second, kicking me with double the strength I punched him with. I barely block in time, but the damage is done as I cough a lot of blood out.

Ugh, t-that would've killed a normal person. Ah, what have we gotten ourselves into...?

I jump at Yuu again and change course to come in from above. He swings his sword up, causing an incredibly strong wind, able to slice almost anyone into millions of pieces.

I dodge it although, Yuu is a step ahead and throws a punch at my stomach. I look at his face as a tear comes out of his eyes.

Yuu...! I can bring him back...!

"Yuu!! I'll bring you back!" I say before jumping at him and hugging him despite al the pain.

"That's good!! Embrace him and he should come back from what he's become, (N/n)!"

"I'll deal with you later, Guren! But right now... Yuu, come back to me!!"
"Gaaaaaah!!" He screams out.

"Come to your senses, Yuu!!" Shinoa screams out to him with a slight frown present on her face.

Forgive me for this, Yuu...

I kiss Yuu as he slowly stops struggling and calms down completely. I let go of his lips, he passes out on my shoulder.

"Y-Yuu? O-Oi! Are you seriously out cold?!" I freak out.
"Y-Yuu-Yuuichiro!" Shinoa gasps as she runs over.

"(N/n)-"
"Don't worry, Shinoa. You'll get one later." I flirt a little then feel slightly faint.

"Shinoa... I'm gonna pass it for a bit, eheh."

And with that, I fall down next to Yuu as the light fades out of my vision.

Third Person

"E-eh? (Y/n)?!" Shinoa shakes (Y/n), while still processing what she said.

"Heh heh heh... Pretty flashy entrance, don'tcha think? Those are our aces in the hole." Guren smirks as Ferid is still holding him by throat.

"But it didn't do much for you, did it?" Ferid counters.
"Oh it did. We were just decoys meant to buy some time, after all. The top brass of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army... is leading the main force to Shinjuku. When they get here, you'll die."

"Hn?" Ferid turns around to look at the top of an abandoned building. On top is a white-haired sniper with a cursed gear gun. Shinoa Hiragi, the Major General.