(7) Strategy

Valentina's POV:

We were now waiting for Ryan and Stacy in the Italian mafia's base. They called me 25 mins ago saying they're coming here.

Everyone was attending this meeting. My brothers, Diaz brothers, Ben, Ryder, Savannah and other main officers of our mafia as well as the Italian mafia.

"When will they come?", Ryder asked restlessly.

"Soon", I sigh

Suddenly the door opened and my best friends ran in.

"Finally! I thought I might have to send a search party for you", Daniel said sarcastically.

Ryan gave a apologetic look while Stacy rolled her eyes and glared.

"There's something called traffic asshole", Stacy said angrily

"Language", Ben frowned.

"Woah Stacy", I said shocked at her behaviour towards my brother.

All my brothers look at her shocked. Matteo and Micheal looked confused. She never talks like that to them. They all have kinda become best friends.

She looked at me and her face softened with some realisation.

"Oh I'm so sorry Dan I was already angry at something else and I just- I'm sorry", Stacy rushed sadly

"Hey it's fine", Daniel smiled

"What happened?", Micheal asked

"A guy pissed her off on our way here... Let's just say there were a lot of profanities exchanged... also death threats when the guy wouldn't let her go and she was pissed as we were getting late", Ryan said shuddering remembering the scene

My brothers chuckled.

"Damn I missed it", Damon frowned

"Oh yeah the guy almost pissed his pants", Stacy said proudly

"Wuhu nice Stacy!", Lucas grinned

All my brothers high five Stacy and compliment her on scaring that guy.

Ben and I look at them weirdly.

"Let's begin now", Ben said shaking his head.

"Yeah. Here's the blue print you asked for", Ryan said giving it to Ben.

"Okay so let's study it once", Ben said and layed it on the table.

Matteo, the twins and I held the corners of the blueprint so it doesn't fold. Everyone including our men gather around us and look at the blueprint.

"Hmm so these are the places where Ben, Val and I saw the guards are placed on the outer part of the building", Rafael said pointing at those places in the blueprint.

Ben and I nod affirmatively. Ryder circles those places with a pencil.

"These rooms in the basement look like cell rooms", One of our men said pointing at the blueprint.

"Yeah that has the most possibility of our family being held at", Marcus said nodding.

Ryder circles it with another colour pencil.

"This building has around two floors so we have to assume many of Dimitri's men staying there and of course protecting the place", Matteo reminded.

"Yes and there are around nine rooms in those two floors", Deigo said counting them.

"So Dimitri should be having an office or some kind of room he stays in, but we don't know which", Micheal sighs

"Yeah finding out which one will he be in will definitely have to be left on when we arrive there. There's no way to guess it now", Ben said shaking his head.