Chapter 28: Princessa!

I awoke from a night of peaceful dreams to an even more blissful thing, a kiss from Peter. My eyes fluttered open to meet the beautiful being that is my fiancé, Disney I love this boy.

“Hey beautiful,” He whispers climbing into my bed and snuggling beside me.

“Why such a lovely wake up?” I asked sinking deeper into the covers along with him.

“Well if you will notice behind me,” Peter mentions pointing to the royal bedrooms doorway “Wilfred was going to wake you up but I just couldn’t resist, your more divine than a sunrise over a misty morning when you awake,” I can feel my cheeks grow hot from his words and to avoid looking into his sparkling green eyes I look up to Wilfred you is standing there admiring how cute we are, and believe me we are cute.

“Okay Wilfred what could you possibly want this early in the day? I may have been gone but I still enjoy my sleep,” Thinking of another thing to add to that sentence I wrap my arms around Peter’s neck “And my precious fiancé time!”

“Oh believe me sweetie I don't want to impose but the line up outside it so long it almost goes the whole way down the mountain.”

At that I remove my amazing duvet from over my head and stare at him questionably “Line up?”

“Remember what you told the kingdom last night?” Wilfred inquires and Peter rolls his eyes and gets up out of my bed, I reach out for him because I miss the warmth of his body against mine but he just sends me a wink and is on his way. Why did I have to promise my people an audience marathon?

         I’m going to be completely honest compared to my two sisters I probably care about our people the least. Lilly cares the most due to her hidden loyalty and Athena second because of her amazing devotion to our people. I know that’s surprising because I interact with them the most, and I’m certainly not saying I don’t care just that I like being a princess and living in a dream land. That is after all what I’m good at and what I love doing.

        With a heavy sigh I hop out of bed run into the bathroom to get ready but not before signaling for Wilfred to follow. If you wanted to get things done fast you're going to need Wilfred because as stereotypical as it is he is a mastermind with fashion.

        Before we know it I’m dressed in a formal light blue ball gown with shimmering diamonds layers across the bust and going down in a V to my waist where my dress poofs out and surrounds me. My dark brown hair fell over my right shoulder in a detailed Dutch braid with a series of little white flowers tucked into it. Ah, the princess life. My hazel/green eyes don’t exactly go with the look so Wilfred made my eye make up less bold so they draw less attention.

Now I am sitting comfortably in my crystal throne admiring all the people who seek my opinion, oh this is Heaven. Wilfred stands beside me in front of Lilly’s throne for it is empty along with Athena’s. I was informed that Athena is dealing with business in the library and Lilly is out for the day, apparently her duties had been delayed plenty the past few days. So here I am alone as I wait for the first person to come up, giving me a courteous bow and small smile.