Chapter 44: Tinkerbelle

“Let me go!” I screamed at the top of my lungs trying to do anything to get out of Wilfred’s grip.

“Their going to come for you next you have to get out of here!” He growled shoving me out of the arena.

Tears spilled from my eyes as I looked over his shoulder at the scorching fire that blazed throughout the dome “Lilly is in there!”

“So is the General!” He yelled back in frustration, I had never seen Wilfred angry but tears were streaming down his own pale cheeks “And we have no idea where Athena is! You are the only one left Chloe and so help me Disney you are going to get out of here!”

It had all happened so fast. We watched closely, waiting for Knox to get her out of there, I had thought everything was going well, I even laughed when she slapped the asshole but then hell broke loose. The Jabberwocky broke away from its chains and set the entire dome ablaze shielding any view of my sister. Wilfred wasted no time dragging me out as I screamed for my sister. No soldiers came to anyone’s aid, no soldiers were seen anywhere making it evident that there was a take over while my sisters and I were distracted by the show.

But why had Knox gone in there? If he was working with them he would have known that he was going to his death but he was genuinely worried when he saw the beast and went to his death to save her without a second thought. I knew there was no chance for either of them to get out. Wilfred had mumbled something about the exit doors being controlled by the Malum. We were on our own running or in my case being dragged away in a distraught crowd of my people, all just trying to save their own lives.

I was fighting against Wilfred so much that in a few minutes the crowds of people had run away and we stood in the dust just watching as the arena burned to the ground, listening to the fire burn everything in it's path, and the dragons screams ringing in our ears.

Lilly was dead, Athena was missing and I was next.

They say the sensation of falling can truly wake any human, and render them speechless. In a way that’s exactly how I felt. I felt as though the ground beneath me was gone, Wilfred’s arms around me didn’t exist, I was falling. It wasn’t the kind of fall where halfway through you start to fly, this was a fall where you're looking at the bottom the entire time. Being forced to stare at the place everything will end, being forced to come to the conclusion that this is the end, and I will die. That’s what I felt like.

Suddenly my trance of fire was broken as I was shoved harshly towards the forest “Chloe watch out!” In confusing I tripped on a root sticking up from the ground, my head connecting to a boulder rested in the dirt.

“Look who we have here,” An unfamiliar voice spoke smugly.

I blink a few times trying to get the blurriness that clouded my eyes to go away but it wouldn’t. My head pounded from the impact and I could shake the dizziness that took over my body. I saw a figure laid out in front of my and I did my best to focus on it, squinting my eyes tightly to get any view at all, doing my best to assess my situation. My eyes seem to make out colorful hair, Wilfred. They knocked him out.

I have to get out of here.

I tilt my head up to find the dark figure that the voice must have come from. They stand in front of the fire, the light from it making them only a silhouette to my eyes.

“Chloe!? Lilly!?” A voice screams from the woods making me wince in pain from the sound, that plus that dragons is in no way helping the feel of my head but I couldn’t be happier. I couldn’t be happier because that’s Athena’s voice coming from the woods.

As the dark figure in front of me turns to look towards the voice I take their distraction as a chance to stand up. With everything I had I pushed myself from the ground and stood up, holding my arms out to steady the world that seemed to be spinning out of control. Whoa.

Taking my only chance I rush into the woods doing my best to ignore the moving trees. I do my best to try and stay upright, all the while dodging all the trees that seem to suddenly appear in front of me but to be honest I probably look like a blind girl chasing a headless chicken right now. Flattering.

All too soon my luck runs out and I run face first into not a tree but a… someone?

“Well well well looks like the pretty little princess fell off her throne,” Oh no, I know that voice “Do me a favor and cry little princess you have no idea how satisfying that would be.”

I just might.

“Why would you do this?” I whisper but my voice comes out as more of a plea.

“You stole my guy and you expected nothing to come of it?”

“He was never your to begin with Tinkerbelle,” I growl.

“Well I guess he can be now. I mean he got bored with you, faster than I thought he would I might add and it’s not like you two can get back together,” She smirked.

My vision began to clear and slowly a skinny blond in a tight green dress- no sorry shirt, appeared in front of me with her arms crossed behind her back and a smug smile on her face “Why?”

Her smile seemed to grow, probably having hoped that I would ask that “Because you're going to be dead.”

I take a quick cautious step back but my body can’t take the sudden movement and I tumble to the forest floor. Tink walks over, towering above me and I watch in horror as she reveals an object that she had been holding behind her back.

A vial.

“You know Wonderland has some crazy stuff, honestly we- being the Malum- probably would have never pulled any of this off without the Red Queen’s help. She supplied everyone across Neverland, Wonderland, and Doomsland with endless amounts of poison, and you want to hear something funny? They were all meant for you and your bitchy little sisters.”

Neverland? Peter knew about all of this…

“But since I begged to be the one who got to end you she gave me special one. You see it isn’t like the rest it doesn’t kill you instantly,” Isn’t that a good thing? You get time to find an antidote or something “This one kills you slowly in a torturous way. Should be fun, am I right? And all it takes is a drop on the skin, and that’s it!” She smiled as she knelt down in front of me, evil consuming her emotions. She was insane.

“Good thing we got two,” Someone comments as they come out from behind a tree, grabbing Tink and throwing her away from me.

“Peter!?” Tink shrieks in disbelief.

Peter takes a vial from his pocket and opens it, holding it over her “You should know better than to go after my fiancé.”

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of the lil bish Tinkerbelle. SOrry if you love her or something but she certainly needed to go... or maybe I'm just dramatic? I think iv'e noticed a trend, all characters with blond hair and blue eyes is bad news... that should give away too much...

Any way stay classy

TDD <3