Chapter 8: Neverland of course!

The sound of chips crunching between my teeth fight for dominance from the voices sounding out from the T.V. I am currently lying across the bed in our guest room, munching on Ruffles chips and watching as Tinkerbelle gets trapped in a drawer and starts throwing a tantrum. Ha, maybe when she's in there she can pull her dress down; it isn’t exactly leaving much the imagination. But I know she won’t because I know every movement, every event, and every word that happens in this movie, I only watch it religiously. I’m sure you think that’s a bit sad but I in no way agree. You don’t know what happiness is until you're wrapped in the best duvet ever watching Disney and eating. There is nothing better.

I continue to munch on my treats until one of my favorite parts comes on. I listen intently as Wendy tells Peter Pan that she would like to give him a kiss. I find this the cutest scene; it’s awkward but adorable all in one. Wendy begins to stutter and I sit up in the bed to make sure I have the best view.

“You know this actually did happen,” A voice comes from beside me.

“What?” I ask in a daze. When I turn my head to see a boy sitting there I let out a shriek and fly off the bed landing with a thump.

The guy looks over to me and flashes an electrifying smile “Originally I was joking around but then the girl actually gave me a thimble. Believe me I was weirded out but I went along with it because I liked her so darn much,” He smiles genuinely at the memory.

“Wh… Who are you?” I stutter staring up at the intruder that sits in my once comfortable spot. All the sudden the most unimaginable happens, the guy floats up into the air and starts flying around the room, finally stopping when he’s hovering above me. I sit there, my mouth hanging open like a fish, I need to get more sleep. Well I guess that wouldn’t be too necessary I mean this guy is gorgeous! He’s literally all the traits of a perfect guy blended into one.

He’s taller than me but not a lot taller, fit but not overly muscular if you know what I mean, black hair that's the good kind of messy, really green eyes, and may I add looks great in the green Snapback he’s wearing! Jeez this guy is so perfect he could be Peter Pan! … Wait a second, green clothes, green hat, red feather, and he is currently flying over me.

“I’m the person whom you’ve been wishing for, but don’t be embarrassed I’ve been doing the same with you,” He explains, I mean if you could call that an explanation I am apparently still completely clueless to what’s going on “Let me give you a little hint,” He says sweetly, floating to the floor to sit beside me. I watched him closely as he dug around the duvet that had fallen to the floor with me. He seems to find what he’s looking for and then he pulls my phone out.

How did he know I’m practically glued to my phone? Mystery guy clicks the home button and the lock screen comes to life “Notice anything?” I look at the screen-trying see anything out of the ordinary, everything was normal but then I smiled. The clock read 11:11.

“You… Your… Peter Pan?” I gape, oh God I’m dreaming!

“No you're not dreaming.”

I look up at him with wide eyes “You can read my mind!” I can’t help but blush thinking about what was going through my mind earlier about him earlier.

“No. I just know you that well, and you know me that well. So if you wouldn’t mind I would like to be on first name basis with you, I mean it’s cute and all when you call my by my full name but you don’t have to,” He calms reassuringly.

Oh come on Chloe this is the best dream you have ever had don’t mess this up! Be cool “Okay well… Hi, I’m Chloe,” Smooth.

He smiles down at the floor in a cute way, when he meets my eyes again I can’t help but smile as well “Hey,” He waves at me “I’m Peter,” I wave back and giggle like a school girl.

“So we better get going,” Peter adds, standing up and dusting off his clothes.

“Where?” I ask but I already know and believe me, I’m trying so hard to restrain myself from jumping with joy.

“Well Neverland of course! Where dreams are born and time is never planned!” He yells excitedly. Peter grabs my hand and pulls me to my feet “Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings forever in never never land” And just like that he’s pulling me towards the window.

I pull back my arm and stop walking “Oh no buddy I’m not leaving until I’m all packed and have said bye to everyone,” He stares at me blankly but I shake my head at him while walking out of the room “Make sure you grab my duvet that’s the most important thing! Meet me in my room in ten!”

Peter stands there shell shocked. I suppose he didn’t expect me to be making demands “Oh… Um… Yes of course whatever you want.”

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of a scene from Peter Pan where Wendy offers a kiss but gives a thimble (Lost oppurtunity Wendy tsk tsk) It's a really cute scene and this was a really cute chapter like come on we need to take a moment to appreciate Chloe, shes amazing! I will ship her and Peter forever unless something comes between them....

Any way stay classy

TDD <3