Chapter 6: How about not touching the Queen?

When I reach the docks I immediately spot Peter flying about and messing with all the crew. I think my sister is the only person who can be more childish than him, but believe me; whenever they were together they would out due themselves.   

“Hey Pan how about you come down here and leave my people alone!” Peter looks towards me and flashes a toothy grin.

“Oh come on spread your wings and come join me,” He yells from a ships crow’s nest. I laugh at his idea, as if I would do that in front of all these people.

“I would strongly prefer you come to the ground! I may be a fairy but with that ‘Drink Me’ stuff you gave me from Wonderland my wings can carry my body!” I look down near the end of the main dock and sure enough there is Wilfred. I laugh at his appearance, he looks like a mess compared to how I saw him last.

Peter laughs at him and flies over, resting his feet firmly beside Wilfred. I run over in time to see Peter take his forest green snapback off of Wilfred’s blue head and place it on his own. Poor Wilfred left alone with Pan for so long he must be going mad!

“So why was a called down?” I ask, getting to the point. Remembering Peter’s upbeat personality I decide it best not to stick around long enough that I get a headache.

Both guys look towards me with wide smile and I try my best not to get my hopes up.

“I’m going to get her, tonight.”

That’s all I need to hear before I rush forward and hug both of them, which by the way is really out of character for me but I just can’t wait to see Chloe! Before I decide myself to pull back Peter disappears from the group hug and I look up to see him frowning at a glaring Knox. Great him again.

“How about not touching the Queen?” he snarls at Peter and I try my best not to laugh, I really do but this is just too good!

Peter crosses his arms over his chest and pouts like a little boy “I don’t like you.”

Knox ignores the comment and tugs Peter farther away from Wilfred and me. They try to stare each other down but when they are the same height I suppose it is kind of hard. Finally Peter breaks and takes a step back, just as I thought, Peter is too nice whereas Knox… not so much. Besides Knox is a little more built, Peter is muscular but not too much if you know what I mean, it works with his look. Peter has black hair that is the good kind of messy and looks perfect with a snapback on top, and real green eyes that go great will all the green this boy wears.

Peter takes his hat off at starts fiddling with it. I remember when Chloe got it for him because his other hat wasn’t fitting properly; she even hand sewed the read feather onto it so it would look similar. He loves it as you can imagine “I should get going, it’s a long trip and well… I don’t want to wait.”

And with that Peter was gone leaving us to watch him fly, he will be going straight on until morning… or is it night, who knows?

“What’s going on?”

I turn towards Knox and frown, such a rookie “Princess Chloe will be returning home,” his eyes go wide from the information but he still nods “Good. Wilfred I would like a party planned for late tomorrow, I think it's fitting, maybe I will even wear a dress?” I look towards Wilfred and he flashes a friendly smile “Oh and General? Next time I suggest you don’t grab Peter Pan, your future prince.”

And with that I leave the gaping smug idiot and make my way towards the castle, better have that cloud nap before it rains.

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of Peters green snap back, except it doesn't have the feather... and the boy is not at all who I see him as. Okay this was a bad picture to choose but if you have a better one for this chapter send it in I clearly need it! Disney i'm helpless.

Any way stay classy

TDD <3