Epilogue

A ran around our bedroom frantically screaming "Lilly! Athena!" Where the hell were they? The biggest day of my life and they decide it would be a great time to disappear!

Lilly had said something about regretting giving her vacation days, I don't know why she would give anyone vacation days but when I asked her she claimed that Kelly attacked Knox. Weird right? Yeah well Knox didn't even bat an eye at the confession so I official don't want to know anything about what those two do on their free time I mean come one that couple is ridiculous.

But to be completely honest I am really happy that they got back together. Knox took a while to recover after everything but that was mostly because he refused bed rest completely. So now he is finally fine but the burns from the Jabberwocky scared his body.

Wonderland took the news of Queen Mackenzie's death rather badly if I may say so myself. She may have been the evil queen but she was also the White Queen's sister and although she wanted her contained she never wanted her dead. We worry that they will declare war but Athena promised that it will be easy compared to what we just had to go through. Athena claims she has it covered if anything happens, thank Disney.

Besides, I am positive that if it ever came to war, Neverland would back us up. Peter owed me big time although I did completely forgive him. He explained to me everything that happened in regards to his association with the Malum. Cecil had approached him demanding imports of pixie dust, he had planned to tell us everything but then she threatened my life. She claims that she had someone in the palace ready to kill me, all it took was an okay from her. Peter had no choice but the send her shipments but he in no way trusted Cecil so he needed to make sure I was safe. He arranged with the pixies to have me re-born on earth, all my memories erased and when I came of age, he would bring me back and return my memories.

As soon as he had done it he regretted it instantly but knew it was for the best and spent the years missing me and doing his best to keep my sisters safe. Though the pixie's were powerful with what they did to me in erasing my mind, they could not do the same to my heart. Which evidently was why I was so obsessed with the story of Peter Pan. I forgot my memories with him but my heart never forgot to love him.

So since all was well with me and Peter we decided that we couldn't wait any longer so today is our wedding day. My heart had been racing ever since we decided on the date but that was nothing compared to what I was feeling now. My hair and makeup was done, my dress was ready to be put on, the only problem was that I was alone. My sisters had disappeared. 

Athena probably got caught up with something and Lilly is more than likely doing this on purpose because she hates weddings and all things that involve people. But that was no excuse! And where was Wilfred? I'm sure with that mereman he met a few days ago. They had really hit it off so we have hardly seen our royal advisor for the past few days. It surprised me that he wasn't here, I mean the guy loves weddings more than guys or at least I thought so. 

"I'm here! I'm here!" A familiar voice cheered as she burst into the room in jeans and a t-shirt. 

"What are you wearing!" I screamed as I took in my sisters terrible appearance.

Lilly laughed awkwardly and slowly backed away from me towards the closet "Chill bridezilla I was with Knox and got a little... distracted?"

I actually face palmed.

"Like that's a good excuse!" I yelled at her, following her retreating form into the closet where she started to throw around dresses. 

"Well he kind of gave me a ring so I think that could be a decent excuse if I really needed one," Her voice zoned out as she raced around the room trying to get ready. It took a minute to realize what she had said but when I did I swear my racing heart stopped for at least two beats.