Chapter 13: Messing with Mr. Smee?

I look at the boys who are now dog piled on top of me. The twins are at the top with Chubby and Slightly on the sides. They are all laughing hysterically, smiling widely with happiness, I can’t help it but follow along with their contagious happiness and I laugh as well.

        “Lost Boy’s!” Peter yells in aggravation, clearly still a bit grumpy from our most recent conversation. Suddenly all the boys stop their laughing and quickly remove themselves from on top of me. Yay, I can breath, I was starting to get worried about that.

        Just as I am about to get up myself a hand is placed in front of my face and I grab hold of it, quickly being pulled up to my feet. I look down at my now dirty pajamas and sigh, whipping all the dirt off of me. Maybe I should change, after all Peter is hauling around my giant bag full of stuff.

        I look back up to see Peter scolding the boys for being reckless, or some boring thing like but none of the boys are paying attention to him, their minds are focused solely on me. How flattering!

        I feel the bottom of the back of my shirt get pulled down and I jump up in surprise, letting out quite the shriek. Looking behind me I see nothing, how weird? But then I feel the tug again and I look down only to see the cutest little thing ever. Standing at my feet looking up at me with big and expecting eyes is Tootles, dressed up in his little skunk onesie. He’s so cute my heart actually hurts when I look at him.

        He has always been a little different than the rest of the boys. For starter you will quickly notice that Tootles never talks, I know he can, but he chooses not too. And don’t mistake that for him being stupid, Tootles is actually a very cunning little guy. Another difference that stands out is that the other Lost Boy’s are between seven and ten, whereas Tootles is five. Yes five, the youngest of all who reside in Neverland.

        Bending down I scoped him up and rested him on the side of my hips, his arms quickly coming around me in a little hug.      

        So cute!

        Peter smiles at the sight and comes over to ruffle Tootles hair a bit, in a friendly manner. Then Tootles arms spread out towards Peter as an attempt to climb onto him but Peter picks him up and throws him over his shoulder so he’s giving his a piggyback. They both laugh, and the rest of the lost boys take that as a good enough reason to rush back over to me. But instead of attacking me to the floor in hugs they crowd around me waiting for me to talk.

        “What do you guys think about going and messing with Mr. Smee?” I ask them and I am immediately met by six mischievous smirks. Oh this will be fun.

After Peter planned out are operation of attack we all took our positions. Chubby and the twins swim quietly in the water near the ship as the rest of us wait in the clouds that float over Cannibal Bay. We stay and watch the pirates move about and wait for the perfect opportunity to strike.