Chapter 22: Mr. Pirate dude

I love this dress! Wilfred has not disappointed me at all, not that I doubted him for a second. I can't believe I'm actually back in Doomsland. After all this time with my memories tragically erased and being forced to live in a world so plain it surprisingly feels like I never left. A lovely feeling aside from the immense longing to see my sisters, it's hard enough to lose a family member but it's even worse to lose your two best friends. And that's what Lilly and Athena are to me, I just hope they haven't ripped each other's throats out. I have always been the glue to hold us all together.

Currently me and Peter are at the docks so I could get ready before my grand entrance. Leave it to Wilfred to plan the most extravagant event in this decade and pick out an amazing dress. Unlike my sisters, getting dressed up or getting ‘dolled up’ as Lilly likes to call it is one of my favorite pass times! Parties, balls, and socializing has always been my thing, I really don’t know how they managed without me. They like to see the worst in things, I like to see the best in things which is why it doesn’t bother me at all that Peter decided to dress up in a fancy pirate costume instead of the green button up shirt Wilfred tried to get him to put on. Oh well, I just can’t wait to see everyone's reaction to the princess and the pirate.

“Darling can you tie this bandana for me because I keep messing it up,” Peter mumbles, walking over to me across this ships chambers and giving me his back. I grab the soft red fabric from his hands and roll it up so it's a long, thick line of fabric. Bringing my arms around him I focused on the task at hand.

I remember the day I turned seventeen in Doomsland, not earth. I had been missing the company of Peter because I hadn’t seen him in almost a year. Everyone had said much about how he was too young and that it would never work. Eventually we had both started listening and drifted apart. I had already chosen to age and you can’t reverse aging so there was no way. The party that year was amazing, extravagant, pink, and everyone showed up, much like the one I am attending today.

I was having a great time, or so I thought until Peter flew through the open doors. I was so happy to see him I would trade everything to have him stay for just a little longer. He had offered me his hand and brought me out to the castle garden, just among the falls. I didn’t know what to expect, I suppose I thought he was giving me a birthday gift. I mean, it isn’t every year a royal will change their age.

Instead he sat me down on a rock and asked me if I wanted to be with him.

*Flash back

“Chloe I have been trying my hardest to forget about you and move on. So many people have told us it would never worked and I admit that I believed them but I knew in my heart, that I really didn’t.”

Peter knelt in front of me resting on his knees as he held my hands in his. He was wearing his normal attire where as I was dressed up in a pink ball gown that now surrounded the rock I sat upon. I listened to his words, wondering what he could possibly be getting to. Maybe a birthday present? Oh Disney anything but a goodbye, I truly hate those.