More Than Myth

I was writing it so I thought why not post it, those of you who wanted a sequel... here it is!

Teaser

"This is ridiculous!" His shouting seriously doesn't phase me in the slightest, if this is difficult for him then he better damn well suck it up!

"Oh I'm sorry Will, is it ruining your nails?" I yell back at him as yet another branch flicks past Peter and nails me in the face. This is getting old really fast but you don't hear me complaining nine ways to Sunday.

"This is insane, I need to get back to Doomsland right now!" Peter's voice was slightly less annoying to my ears but still squeaky, does he go through puberty with the whole aging thing because...?

Maybe I have just been listening to him complain for the last few hours.

"I think we all want to Peter," And there is the annoying voice.

"No, you didn't hear me correctly. I said I need to get back! You're not the one aging right now!" Now Peter is pissed, fantastic, piss off the nine year old.

"Well I would still like to go home!" Oh my Disney, I'm going to kill them.

"Yeah? Well what if your home froze every time you left it!"

"Oh stop making yourself sound all high and mighty!"

"I'm not making it sound that way, it's just how it is!"

"Well excuse me-"

"Shut up!" Finally my ears were met by blissful silence and I couldn't be happier but sadly that wasn't all I had to say "We aren't going back home, we aren't seeing our... our."

"Significant others?" My jaw clench and my body tensed so much that I stopped in my tracks, another leafy branch whipping me in the face. Then to make it even better Mr. Smartmouth had to ram right into my back.

"Thank you William!" He took a step back and soon Peter stopped walking ahead of me, coming to join us on the dirt path, "Anyway, we aren't doing any of those things, we- we can't."

Peter looked confused and took another look around our forested surroundings "What are you not telling us? Why are we in the human world," His words came out like poison, I understood why because of what he had gone through with Chloe but his words seemed to send chills down my body.

The human world? Of all places that is where we are?

"Knox?" Still wanting to punch him I brought my hands into fists, doing my best to keep them at my side.

"Because," I said solemnly "Doomsland is no more, and the girls... well they are here. I just don't exactly know where."

****The book is already up on my account so go check it out now and vote and comment and all that fun stuff to let me know you like it!

Any way, 

 Stay classy 

 TDD <3