🔞Part twenty-four: First demon guard🔞

I leave the guy who is keep asking me weird questions, wanting me to stop having bad memories abou my past. I know he just does his job, but he can't repair what is already broken into million pieces. I walk with Ichimatsu down the hallway, keeping my eyes down while having my hands inside my pockets. 'Now, all I need is the trust from the demon guards. Sachi knows not everything, but he agreed to help me. Humans are so easy to manipulate if you give them what they want~.'

"Did the doctor said anything about your mental state?" I'm surprised that Ichimatsu spoke up so suddenly, but I smirk inside. "Why you ask?" Still, I try to stay calm. Ichimatsu hums and glace away from me, but a hand near his gun to stop me if I try to attack him. "I needed to ask for Osomatsu." He says calm, but I can see the lie in his eyes. If he would had said the truth, he wouldn't avoid to look at me. " ... I think I'm doing good? I'm not sure since I'm not a doctor."

Suddenly, Ichimatsu push me against a wall and slams his arm against it next to my head, leaning over to my face. "Would you go insane when I fuck you here?" I look at Ichimatsu with half closed eyes, taking my hands out of my pockets and laying my head a bit to the side. "I don't think I would, since you asked." Ichimatsu smirks and grabs my ass, squeezing it rather rough. He grinds against me and kiss me hard, pushing me more against the wall. 'He's different from the other three. Maybe he likes it rough?'

Ichimatsu turns me around, pulling down my pants and unbuckling his pants. He grabs my hips and I groan when he thrust quick in, thrusting hard but slow into me. I push my forehead against the wall, biting my lip to stay quiet. Ichimatsu groans softly and lift my hips more up, thrusting hard against the spot that feels very good. I bite down into my arm, muffling my moans.

"You better stay quiet~. Not that anyone hears you screaming my name~." Ichimatsu says right next to my ear and I can feel him smirking. I moan against my arm, trying to stay quiet while he keeps thrusting hard against this spot. My dick twitch and I cum hard against the wall, but scratch it a bit when Ichimatsu didn't stopped after I came. "I won't go so easy on you now~." He starts to pound me hard and I let a moan slip out. I try to stay quiet while he keeps thrusting, feeling my legs tremble. 'Shit! I can't stand on my legs anymore!'

"Fuck~. You're so tight~." Ichimatsu groans, pounding faster into me. I push my body more against the wall so I my legs don't give in. 'I can't fall down now! I'm so close to earn his trust now!' I bite my teeth hard together, groaning and feeling my legs tremble a bit. I groan a bit in pain when Ichimatsu suddenly bite down into my shoulder, his sharp teeth piercing into my flesh. 'Fuck! I need to explain this now to the other three.' I shudder when he thrust deep inside, cumming inside me.

He bottoms out with a low moan before he pulls out once he is done. I pant softly and sink down onto my knees. "Sorry, I sometimes forget myself." Ichimatsu picks me up and pulls my bottoms back up, throwing me over his shoulder and walking to my cell. "If you try anything I won't hesitate to shoot you." Ichimatsu says calm to me, but I just let my body hang down over his shoulder.

'If I let him fuck me a few times more, he won't even think I will grab his gun to shoot him. I'm not stupid. I want the thrust from the three demons who are the boss here. I already got one person and one demon guard. Now ... I only need two more until my time is up ... and I need to hurry.'