Part Fifteen: Four years later

Osomatsu walks away and unlocks the door again, opening it. I can't hear mch because Todomatsu is whispering, but for a moment I feel like my heart stopped to beat for a moment when I heard him saying:

"A woman is here to talk with number 28."

I remove the blindfold immediately from my eyes and run to the door. "Wha-?!" I jumped Osomatsu into his back, causing him to fall down onto Todomatsu. I quickly sprint away from the two, running as fast as I can. "Fuck! Number 28!!" I can hear Osomatsu yelling, but I ignore him. I run around in the hallways, trying to find the right room. 'Where is it?! Where is it?! Sachi was showing me it one time!'

Suddenly, I hear someone behind me. I glance over my shoulder for a moment, seeing that two guards chasing after me. I look back forward and see that another guard is running over to me. I click my tongue pissed, but doesn't stop running. Before he could grap me, I grab his wrist and throw him against the wall with one arm. I keep running, turning in the next corner right and looking at every door.

After running for a few minutes, I finally see the door and run over to it. "Stop him!! Inside there is a family!!" But it's too late. I kick the door open and my eyes widen when I see the person I didn't saw for over four years. The person looks to me with big eyes, standing up from the bench. "Y/n!"

"Onee-chan!"

I quickly run to my sister and she to me. We both hug each other very tightly, almost crashing one another down to the ground. After four years, I finally feel happiness again.

I hear people running inside, but I don't care. All I want is to hug my sister and to feel her warmth I was missing for such a long time. "Madam, please step away-" "It's okay. Please calm down." My sister says with a soft voice, almost making me tired. I nuzzle my face into her chest, smiling softly when I can hear her calm heartbeat.

~Osomatsu's POV~
I sit in the room for people who visit the prisoners, but it's rare. Still, I'm very surprised that someone even wanted to visit number 28. He plays with the three year old child, a girl by the way. The woman he hugged is by the two, while her husband sits with me by a table a bit more far away from them. Ichimatsu and Todomatsu watching number 28, to make sure he doesn't hurt one of them.

"May I ask, in what relationship are the two? Are they siblings?" I ask the man calm, pointing to number 28 and the woman. "Oh, no. I don't know much, but my wife said that Y/n was living with her for a few years together. She didn't wanted to tell me much, because she promised Y/n that she won't tell anyone about their past together." He says with a calm smile. I hum and glance at number 28. Since he was here, he never looked so happy before like right now.

" ... And in what a relationship do you stand with him?" "Well ... the day Y/n got caught from the police ... I was one of the officers who was there." I look surprised at him, because he didn't even showed a single emotion of hate when he saw number 28. "Can I talk with your wife for a moment please?" He nods and stands up, walking over to them.

Number 28 looks at him before he sends me a glare and the woman walks over to me. "Yes?" She looks rather surprised that I want to talk with her. "I want to know in what a relationship you stay with him." I say calm, looking at her with half closed. "Oh, I'm sorry, but I can't tell you this without the permission from Y/n." She says with an amused smile. "Miss, if you helped a killer to hide from the police, I have to-"

Suddenly, number 28 slams his hands down onto the table. I hum and glance over to him with half closed eyes. " ... Onee-chan ... it's okay. But Oomatsu, promise me that Onee-chan doesn't get involved with me. Keep it a secret and say I forced her to keep me hidden or I would had killed her. She needed to fear for her life all the time. Please ... just do me this favor."

For the very first time, I heard number 28 saying something he really meant. He looks pity and I think he would even cry and beg more, only to keep this woman safe. " ... Why should I? You-" "Please, I beg you." Number 28 grip the table tightly and his hands trembling a little. " ... Okay, I'll keep it a secret. I doesn't want to destroy this family, but you won't get away from your punishment. I'll add another day to it."

My eyes widen a little when number 28 looks at me and smiles. "Thank you very much, Osomatsu."